Rodesian puppy, smart, smart puppy Introductions

Discussion in 'Rhodesian Ridgeback' started by flashpointe, Oct 26, 2022.

1. flashpointe

flashpointe New Member

Name:
    flashpoint

Rodesian puppy, smart, smart puppy

Hi,
    I m David from Spain. I love RR bread from 15 years ago.
    I own a puppy and I m stonished of his behaviour. He is fast to learn every idea I want he learn. I never seen a puppy capable to understand new situations.
    I expect to be a good owner for him

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Hi David, welcome to Breedia. Your RR puppy is very handsome and has clearly been well reared. What have you called him?
  4. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Welcome David

Your pup is such a handsome chap. RRs can be a handful, but it looks like you have a good bond and understand each other
  5. flashpointe

flashpointe New Member

Name:
    flashpoint
    HI,

His name is OM. I like a name that sounds peacefull. I owned a spanish greyhound before,
    I ve read a lot of articles about RR puppies, all info said his behavior wasn t easy. I was a little scared and I wasn t sure if I would be able to be a good owner. But Om plays anyway as I expected. He loves my kids and play enthusiastic with them. And obbey at first day, he goes out the house to piss at second day. At the third day he has learned stop and sit orders. I can believe it , I didn t know a 13 week puppy could do this. I loved to train my spanish greyhound , it was a very difficult work, but he trust on me and decided to pay attention : ) Anyway I m very surprised. I know RR are very intellingent, but this is a dream. My wife didn t want as a big male , fatherĀ“s Om is superb, he his very strong and big. She was worried about the size of dog. Now she falls in love with Om.

Sorry for my english, it s not my mattern lenguagge.
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Your English is fine and I'm happy to hear someone who is so thrilled with their puppy. Always nice to see some photos of Breedia pups - we can never have too many happy puppy pictures.
    My daughter has a stray tortoise which she has named OM. Something to do with Terry Pratchett I think. He is a very pampered tortoise!
  7. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    One thing I can certainly guarantee you is that your English is far, far better than my Spanish :)