Romany Bulldog Discussions

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. chazwaz

chazwaz New Member

Name:
    paula
    when i brought reg for £400 pounds asked what a romany staff was and was told a bull dog over a staffy to be quite honest i havent got a clue he is longer in the leg and has a longer snout has he got older i though he was pitbull cross but have done some research and the vet also told me he is not pitt the attention he receives when were out is unbeliveable he turns heads but i think thats due to his colour he is lovely with other dogs and people but can be hectic if you let him a lot of people ask me what he is i would feel a fraud to say a staffy because he isnt and people know he isnt so i say staff cross bulldog i dont know if thats right but i love him and am proud of him not matter what he is
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. sky_high_bluest

sky_high_bluest New Member

Name:
    dave
    after having Safie for about 12 months I was also worried about her being a pit! she looks so much like the ones my aunt breed all thouse years ago! just a little smaller!! and now I don't care what people call her she is my Saffie and we all love her! I have also had the worry of having her taken away from us! I was very lucky to get two police dog handlers who knew she wasn't a danger and they passed her as not pit bull type and she's safe now! not everyone has been so lucky in merseyside!:-(
  4. chazwaz

chazwaz New Member

Name:
    paula
    i know were your coming from ive had people asking me if reg is pitbull and strangers looking at me funny its annoying when people grab there dogs and look all worried reg is so good with other dogs ive had a man grab his kid and say watch out thats a dangerous dog which made me so bloody mad because he doesnt know me or reg i think im a responsible dog owner i dont let him jump up on people or kids i put him on the lead if another dog is make him sit and wait when joggers go past some people are narrow minded personally i have no problem with apbt and think its a shame whats happened to the breed in the wrong hands all dogs can become violent and even killers
  5. TB68

TB68 New Member

Name:
    Tony