Rottweilers? Tell me about yours! General Chat

Discussion in 'Rottweiler' started by jaymacv, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Parough

Parough New Member

Name:
    Patty
    6JRT's, Malka and CaroleC like this.
    FF891832-F80A-41AB-94E0-BED73E43E342.JPG Piper has made quite a lot of progress recently, she now comes when I call her! She is also starting to let me know when she needs to go out, and is walking beside me on the leash:) About a week ago, it seemed like she was just " fighting" me on everything, so I called my daughter and told her fiancé, Nick(the breeder), that I didn't think I was going to be able to keep her, because I'm not strong enough to physically handle her. It sees like she started getting better:)I also removed my son from any training on her. The only problem I still have with her is the obsession with biting my hands and feet. I don't think it's just normal puppy biting, she is relentless! I can tolerate some, here and there, but the minute my feet hit the ground, she's on them, and not only me, but anyone that comes over! So, even with that, I called my daughter back, and told her I couldn't do it, she is staying right here with me:) I'm learning more about the breed,and working with her,my way, which is positive, and no yelling at her, which was what my son was doing and I think we will do just fine...Who couldnt love this face?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Parough

Parough New Member

Name:
    Patty
    CaroleC, 6JRT's and Malka like this.
    My li[​IMG]ttle Piper is growing up to be a pretty girl...I think:)
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Parough likes this.
    Your little Piper is definitely growing up to be a pretty girll! :049: She is absolutely adorable! :049:
  5. Parough

Parough New Member

Name:
    Patty
    CaroleC likes this.
    Thanks, she is starting to lose some of those puppy "issues" that I had posted earlier. I did a lot of reading about Rotties, and realized she is doing what puppies do.We have much more "work" to do,but she definitely fits the description of the breed and I love her, so it looks like she's stuck with me.