Shila and Isis

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Jem, Nov 21, 2008.

1. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Dawn, surely it is up to Jem (withinn the boundaries of the forum rules, ) how she wishes to address her concerns.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    The thing I dont get is.. if you don't want people to think you are pulling your hair out..(given the post it would seem you were!)

Then why tell people about the problems??

WHy not deal with them yourself and keep them to yourself and then no one can pull you up about them..

I understand you maybe wanted help..but I don't honestly recall seeing you asking for help on this..as I said..until this post I never even knew you had a 2nd dog..SO I assume the posts you are talking about weren't from this forum which begs the question why post this on this forum...

I had lots of problems with my 2..but I worked thru it.. I never bared my soul on a public dog forum... WHY?? because I didn't want people saying.."oh get rid" or "why do you keep her".. etc etc..
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yes it is, but then she moans and wont explain when people question it. If she has issues with her dogs, she aint the first and wont be the last, if the posts are NOT on here, dont bring it here!! Take it to the person who is responsible, not put up a long epic post on a PUBLIC forum and come out with "Im not going to explain" and Ill find the posts but never does!!!!
  5. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Well im glad to see you lot have been busy this morning :roll:
    Honest to god u need to do something with your day, you managed to turn something that wasn't bitchy and petty into this well good job.
    I have stated the reason for my post time and time again, i dont mind admitting i have had problems with my 2 im not ashamed of it in the slightest but it gets on my nerves when im made out to be some stupid niave dog owner who cant cope especially as you have never seen me with my dogs!
    BD/Louise do you not ever get bored of being a tag team?
    I dont think i'd even mind if it was constructive critisism (sp) but its not its just 2 sad woman who are ranting for no good reason.
    Well good luck with that, you've bored me enough for one day and i have better things to do then sit n watch u 2 all day like watch paint dry or poke my eyes out with sharp sticks!
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    You put up the thread which is of no connection to this forum, you wont back up your claims nor speak to the person/s responsible and we are the ones that are ranting!!! :044: :044: :044: :044: :044:
  7. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Seen although this is aimed at me I am still waiting for this hurtful comments you alledge. And in the post you Jo_w posted it was not hurtful or nasty and was including my own bloody NI as well.

Jem I hate to say it but seems like you are attention seeking. I could write for England all the hurtful comments that have been said about myself and Kato but dont bother as the people who said them there opinions mean nothing to me.

You say Dawn and Louise should do something with there day and thats rude in itself as you were the one posting the attention seeking essay and they have jobs so maybe dont have the time.

And if you are referring to another forum have you posted your essay on these forums or just Dogsey?

The only other forum we are both a member of is Cry Wolf and see no post there so obviously just trying to provoke a reation on Dogsey.

P.S still waiting for proof of these so hurtful comments
  8. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    never said they were hurtful i said they were boring nothing like repeating yourself is there :roll:
  9. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Nope you're right there Jem, just showing the comments you refer to once would be perfect! :002: :001:
  10. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I love the way these NIS guys sling insults (mind you Gem changes sides then goes back like Inki does so they do varie) yet you dare pull them up on a fact and they squeal like pigs find it quite amusing.
  11. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Oh you make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Do get a grip of yourself!!

. I am a sad person with nothing better to do..(would you like a rundown of my day!?)

In 5 pages I have wrote 3 comments and none of them have been nasty.. so why the need to be such a condescending moo?? Oh.. attention seeking maybe..

Heres an idea.. why dont I sit and moan about all the problems I have with my dogs and then moan when someone repeats what I've said!!

AS for Dawn and I being a tag team.. well I would be proud to be in her team.. at least she has morals and ethics!
  13. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    Hmmm, strikes me that if Jem was just attention seeking, she's doing quite well :grin:

Oh to be popular!!!
  14. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Yup she is..

Why else come on here and ramble all that when its not even anything to do with this forum??

Then slag off Dawn and I??
  15. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    ..... and in the same vain, why keep going on and on and asking the same questions, when you believe she is only attention seeking??

Surely to keep posting in the thread will just give Jem what you claim she wants!!
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yeah you're right, best not feed the troll eh!:002:
  17. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    I answered cos she was slaggin me off..I have NEVER said anything nasty to her!!!

WHo is going "on and on"..I have posted 3 times, before defending myself to her..AND what questions am I asking?? They are rhetorical..as I know the answer

AND..I am only posting now in answer to you..
  18. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    BUT WHY!!!

You think she's attention seeking, you know the answers so why keep posting??

I bet Jem never knew she could command such attention!!

ps Borderdawn gets it!
  19. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Well she posts a little attention seeking post then yes she will get attention the 2 go hand in hand.
  20. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    COS you spoke directly to me and its rather ignorant not to reply..

I couldn't give a rats rectum what Jem thinks of me..she knows I never slagged her or her dogs off she just wanted a dig at me.. bash on doll.. I ain't gonna be putting a "justify me" post LOL

DId you forget I am a sad person with nothing better to do..(she could actually be right today cos CJ is ill..but sadly I have two horses waiting on hay, so I am going to have to drag her up to the yard!!)
  21. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine

THATS A FIRST :lol: