Shila and Isis

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Jem, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    I understand why you felt like you needed to defend yourself. Its hard to watch other people say nasty things about you and your dogs...especially when you have no capability of defending them at that moment. I don't know about anyone else, but I know I would be really mad and would want everyone to know that the information they have is wrong, or at the very least, not accurate. Yes, she may have a problem with one or two people specifically....but what about the other 100 people that read those comments and make ill-informed judgements about her coping abilities. From what I have seen, you have been doing a great job with your dogs. I don't know if I would ever have the courage to take on a dog with known problems. I would be too concerned with my current dog's welfare to be a good alpha-mom for the rescue. Thus I have more respect for anyone who does and who can. I am sorry to see that most others seem to never had needed to defended their dogs or their sanity and thus don't seem to understand how hard it can hurt. I believe I read that you are having other problems (Non dog related) and that only can be adding to the stress of seeing people bad mouth you. Stay strong, and keep up the good work with your babies. Some of us are here to cheer you on, after all...a good dog forum should be there to offer good advice and good support when needed.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Good post xx
  4. Siren

Siren New Member

Name:
    Rachelle
    Excellent post! I agree Jem, I know you are working your ass off making sure your dogs are healthy and happy, as most dog owners are or should be. I respect and admire you for taking in a re-home, especially the 7th home in 5 months - poor girl! I am so glad she found you!
  5. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    I agree. Jem does a great job with Shila and Isis.

Kcjack has used Jem and her dogs as an example to try to prove her point that NIs are falsely hailed as making great pets on several occasions - even on threads Jem hasn't posted on.

I can totally understand why you have posted this Jem.
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Welcome back Sally, pleased you returned. (genuinely)
  7. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    LOL, Sally has been BZAYYY ;)

How is your lovely new man?? LOL
  8. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    :mrgreen: hehe as lovely as ever.

Thank you Borderdawn.