Some old Rocky Pics! (Presa Canario) Photos

Discussion in 'Presa Canario' started by Alphatest, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    CaroleC likes this.

Some old Rocky Pics! (Presa Canario)

I haven't taken any new pics for yonks but here are some old ones of Rocky :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Looking goooooood!
    Dawn,
  4. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Good to see Rocky again :) Definately time for some new pics :)
  5. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Thanks guys - I'll try and get some new ones sorted soon :) (soon as I get five mins :lol: )
  6. Stewart

Stewart New Member

Name:
    Stewart
    Great Pics Azz :grin:
  7. Steve

Steve New Member

Name:
    Steven-i guess that suprised you...
    Great piccys Azz! :grin: :grin: :grin:

What are Presas like with other dogs Azz and hows their stamina for long distance walking???
  8. Foxy

Foxy

Name:
    F
    Wow, Rockys a very handsome lad, shame on you for not putting piccys up more often:smt018

Love the last pic :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Yeah I know I really should post more pics! (sorry!)

Steve - Rocky will keep going so long as he has enough water, but with such a large breed you really do have to wait until they have fully matured as the stress on their joints can be bad for them.

Rocky has much more energy then me :lol: but because of his size I wouldn't want to take him for really long walks. Something like a Pointer could probably walk for yonks tho with no worries! :lol:
  10. Steve

Steve New Member

Name:
    Cheers for that Azz-just exploring different avenues! :grin:
  11. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Are you on the look out for a new pal for Vegas? :lol:
  12. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    He is beautiful, doesn't look too pleased with the attire in the last pic tho ;) :lol:
  13. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Magnificent dog, such a handsome big face, I love these dog's heads - does he have all that slobber and drool though, that might not be so good!:grin:
  14. Steve

Steve New Member

Name:
    Yes Azz.Although,i'd love another Rottie-im not 100% convinced one would accept Vegas for what he is.Vegas is very hyperactive and playful with other dogs (almost bordering on insanity!) while Rotties are just so at peace with themselves and laid back.Would it be fair for opposite ends of the spectrum to be homed together or not??? I was wondering about the Presa and how they compare as this is one breed i have never personally met.

I have thought of a breed which i do truly think would suit Vegas though-the German Shorthaired Pointer! Vegas often plays with one i see and they get along soooo well.

But i still miss the security i had with a Rottie-so not an easy anwser to anything.:roll:
  15. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    Steve I have a very good friend has had rotties for, well forever! And he's had a few mad 'uns! I could put you in touch with him for a chat if you wanted :D

If you get a GSP Steve I will hunt you down :shock: I WANT ONNNNNNNNNE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
  16. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Must admit I love GSDs too! How about a Pointer?? go on *nudge nudge*!

How do you mean about security? I'd have thought Vegas being a bull-breed cross would be quite territorial? So a good deterent? Presa's can sometimes not like other males so...not sure about that?

Let us know what you decide!!
  17. Steve

Steve New Member

Name:
    lol-had to laugh about the security bit Azz-Vegas would be the one showing a thief where i keep things! :lol: Wonderful companion-yes.Watchdog-no!

I know a GSP would be best for my lifestyle,but still not sure about the security bit.Abe was perfect cause when i left him inside house-i knew no one would ever be able to get in.
  18. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    If it's security you're after Steve, I would check with Gaz Webber re Rottie's - I know his is scared of everything :D
    [​IMG]
  19. Steve

Steve New Member

Name:
    lol-i've already had a Rottie Vicki (Abe) and he was an excellent guard dog! You would have needed balls of steel or be very stupid to invade home or garden when he was here and im still really hooked on them cause they are such a wonderful breed.:grin: