Someone's feeling miz! Photos

Discussion in 'Miniature Schnauzer' started by Pork1epe1, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara

Someone's feeling miz!

The little black devil's feeling sorry for himself 'cos his horrid mum took him to the groomers to have a haircut and now he's feeling cold and chilly round his nether regions.

He's not ill, just sulking and playing the invalid to make mum pay for being so cruel! He's taken over my armchair and is all snuggled up in a fleecy blanket in front of the fire and was even given his breakfast in bed.this morning.(spoilt brat)! Knowing him, tomorrow he'll be back to racing round the garden ... and ,,, hopefully he'll have forgiven me ... until the next time!

SAM_1355.JPG
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    But he is so gorgeous. :007: :007: :007:
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    Have you still got snow Barbara?
    At least the lad's blanket is the right colour, the indignity of a pink one just doesn't bear thinking about.
  5. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    Cruel, cruel mother! How could you?

:)
  6. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    6JRT's likes this.
    The snow finally disappeared a week ago and last Tuesday we managed to get to the city to do a big shop for the first time in a month. The weather's slowing warming up but until the middle of March there's still the possibility of snow.

Actually, I don't like pink even for Georgina and as she's a girl I can't very well "dress" her in blue, so turquoise is a nice compromise as it suits both dogs. Their new matching K9 harnesses arrived this afternoon and they're both turquoise. Georgina's been modelling hers this afternoon and says she's very pleased with it (Gwylim though is not in the mood to try his on).

They've also got new leather training leads which means I can easily shorten them to 5ft or lengthen them to 6 ft, 6 ft 10" or 9 ft 10" according to where we're walking. I hate flexi leads and as we often walk in places too close to busy main roads for my liking these seem to be a good but expensive alternative!

The pair of them will bankrupt me!
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    :040: How cruel having the fur trimmed around his nether regions :044:
    He's gorgeous & am glad your serving him breakfast in bed.
  8. Jcarpentier

Jcarpentier Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    Oh my! Look at him! As others have said he is gorgeous! Too cute though on the sulking part.