Spooked Frenchie :( Discussions

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by debbie atkins, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    How are things today debbie - both with the little "trembler" and the one getting bigger every day !

[Another one for me to adopt ;)]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. debbie atkins

debbie atkins New Member

Name:
    Debbie79
    He’s a bit poorly today but starting to perk up now. (Chopper that is) :) he had another little shake but not an episode. Again I cuddles him and he stopped after a minute. He’s had the runs and was sick (foam) so hard to say whether he’s anxious today about being poorly.

Me on the other hand, I was told yesterday that I need an operation so going in tomorrow to get it done. My cervix is weak so prone to early MC :( better to be safe than sorry x
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I hope that Chopper is feeling a bit better now - maybe he ate something that gave him the runs?

As for you Debbie, good luck for tomorrow. Are they going to put a stitch round your cervix? As you say, better to be safe than sorry and a stitch should solve the worry about an early m/c. I hope it all goes well.

[​IMG]
  5. debbie atkins

debbie atkins New Member

Name:
    Debbie79
    Sorry for the very long delay in replying! I gave birth 13 weeks ago, (Lyla-Rose) and the last episode chopper had was the exact time my milk came in. Very odd, he has been fine ever since and seems back to normal. I think you might have been right about the hormonal side of this affecting him, so so strange. We’re all good though. Hope you are well too :)
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    YaY! Mazal Tov and welcome to the world Lyla-Rose - I hope your delivery went well and Lyla-Rose [ and you, or course] are doing well.

I am also very happy that Chopper has not had another episode. Maybe I really was right about your hormones affecting him.

Much love to Lyla-Rose, to you, and to Chopper of course.

[​IMG]
    Juli and Tikki Tikva xx
  7. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Congratulations. Such a wonderful time watching and helping a new little life to grow.

So pleased all is well now xx
  8. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Mr Bronson and I are sending positive vibes across to you, as well as all who are important and very much loved in your life. X