Staffordshire Bull Terrier Discussions

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Kerrie

Kerrie New Member

Name:
    kerrie
    abbie in typical staffie pose
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Lel

Lel

lol- like mine in their superman pose :D
  4. bolty

bolty New Member

Name:
    Shane
    Hi does anyone on dogweb know if ther is such a thing as a Whiptail Staff or is that the same thing as an Irish Staff? Also how big do Irish Staffs get as I have an eight month old male who is about 20-21 inches at the shoulder.
  5. staffordshire m8

staffordshire m8

bless this is mine

6. nickyboy

nickyboy

Name:
    nick
    Hi everyone

Need all you staffy experts tips and suggestions for stopping my little fella eating the furniture, i was going to try Kongs stuffed with goodies - what goodies do you suggest or are there other toys / specific bones to try ?
  7. Anne

Anne Global Moderator

Name:
    Anne
  8. nickyboy

nickyboy

Name:
    nick
    THANK YOU.

will get the missus out shopping straight away ....i know they say kongs are nigh on indestructible but will they stand up to a teething Staff

thanks again btw
  9. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Fondly Remembered

Name:
    SB
  10. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    this is a good head shot of bessie

[​IMG]
  11. Alohacorso

Alohacorso New Member

Name:
    Karen
    Very cute pics!! I'm in love :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
  12. IrishEyes

IrishEyes New Member

Name:
    Michelle
    hello hello, im back from the dead, havent been here for AGES!!!! been super busy with uni and STILL puppy hunting! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT i think ive found my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! however i was just wondering about sizes of bitches compared to dogs, cos she was alot smaller than her brothers, and the mum's head was alot smaller than i was expecting, was wondering wat other ppl's ladies look like, head size etc. cos i cant get another dog, as i have one already and dont want no scuffles. cheeeeers for n e help, and u can email me the pics via mteefey@hotmail.com thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    and wen i finally figure out how to post pics, ill post some!
  13. bobbie3917

bobbie3917 New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    hi IE
    all dogs heads are diffrent
  14. Luke

Luke New Member

Hi Irish Eyes,
    different breeders, breed different varieties of dogs in their lines, this is what makes each different breeders line of dogs, different to another breeders, e.g When we bred Staffies, they would have differed from say Annestaffs dogs, although not that much.
    Some breeders prefer a leggier dog, or a slightly leaner, where as others prefer the the shorter, stockier, bullie type
    hope this helps
    best wishes
  15. deefin

deefin New Member

Name:
    diane
    awwwwww they are all so sweet
  16. animal388

animal388 New Member

great dogs.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2005
  17. bale844

bale844 New Member

Name:
    JO
    how do you add pics on here? i have a darling little blue staff + love to show her off too - your pups are gorgeous - isnt choosing 1 so dificult!!!
    remi jumped out + hit me + i drove 3 hours there + 4 back to collect her. jo xxx
  18. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
  19. bale844

bale844 New Member

Name:
    JO
    ok, lets see if this works....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    did they come out can anyone tell me? jo xxx
  20. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    Hi jo sorry but i cant see it!!!!!
  21. presley

presley New Member

Name:
    Leanne or Lee
    This is Presley he is less than 3 weeks old in all of these pictures he is ready to leave his mum on the 26th September. I'm counting the days guys!

He is a full ped Stafford with all papers and both his parents are stunning dogs.

I instantly went for him, in the middle of the pile of 8 puppies. I said to his mums owner 'which ones are left?' and she said take your pick. So I did!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/leannemiddleton/jadeandpups7th8005006.jpg
    [URL]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/leannemiddleton/P08_11_05_17.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/leannemiddleton/Ourbeautifulpuppys17th0805006.jpg