Staffordshire Toy Terrier? Discussions

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by spikey, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    l2 is ablood disorder,
    dongs can be;
    clear
    carriers
    affected

google stafford health test.
    aslong as ur dog isnt affected and u arent intending to breed you will be ok
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. fayemond

fayemond New Member

Name:
    faye
    Many thanks, i will google.
  4. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally
  5. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    some of these dogs I wouldn't even think about using in a breeding program

well said
    I dont understand how you can say that L2 is more present in heavy show lines and just not as common in the rest? WTF
    well said, just because a dog isn't sick doesn't mean its not a carrier and until tests are done to prove other wise you cant say foreshore that its not affected

I know of no BYB that does health tests or even temperament tests, all they seem to care about is how much money they will make and not about the breed
  6. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    [

I dont understand how you can say that L2 is more present in heavy show lines and just not as common in the rest? WTF

well said, just because a dog isn't sick doesn't mean its not a carrier and until tests are done to prove other wise you cant say foreshore that its not affected

I know of no BYB that does health tests or even temperament tests, all they seem to care about is how much money they will make and not about the breed[/QUOTE]

all of wot you said is true:grin:
    i dont no ne breeder proper breeder that doesnt have papers for there dogs let alone health test them.
    there is no excuse for not having pedigree papers unless they aren't a recognised breed,even these breeds have papers,just not KC ones:grin:
  7. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    excuse my quoteing,didnt turn out quite rite:blush: