Staffy Mum Husky Dad Discussions

Discussion in 'Siberian Husky' started by ljru1970, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    yip!! thats what they are doing and realising nowt tough about staffies or huskys lol... down side that is why they often end up in rescue.

i know quite a few...dare i say it they are lovely lol.. but! bred deliberately and unhealthtested :evil:

not only are rescue centres full of staffie crosses they are also over flowing with sibes and their crosses(breed rescues cant cope).. so yeah,great idea bringing more of these breeds and their mixes into the world! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Humans........ :twisted:
  4. moetmum

moetmum New Member

Name:
    Gerry
    Totally wrong, the bitches owners can't think a lot of her to put her at risk. When will this madness stop putting unsuitable breeds together.
  5. pippam

pippam

Name:
    n/a
    In some ways your right but it doesnt make every staffy/husky breeder all bad.

Yes ill informed and the friend an even worse friend posting their friends details on a public forum and b*tching about. Surely not worthy of being deleted maybe a good chance for you to "help" educate/advise instead. But its so much easier just moan about it.
  6. moetmum

moetmum New Member

Name:
    Gerry
    Do you mean staffy and husky or staffy crossed husky if the latter I would say there isn't anything good about it, if the former then possibly if it is a good sound dog with all relevant health checks and potential buyers.
  7. Milk maid

Milk maid New Member

Name:
    Lynda
    They wouldnt be worth anything here, French people never pay for x breeds, so most x's are accidental and yet the refuges are still full of them.:009:
  8. Loki's mum

Loki's mum Member

Name:
    Gill
    Where were the 'friend's' details posted? I think I must have missed that part.

There is no excuse to be breeding silly combinations of dogs, especially two breeds in crisis.
  9. TabithaJ

TabithaJ New Member

Name:
    ownedbyayellowlab

Yes, it DOES make every person who crosses these breeds wrong - because STAFFIES ARE BEING KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY, AS ARE STAFFIE CROSSES.

Do tell me - what part of this simple fact is so hard for you to grasp???

Rescues are full of Staffies, Staffie crosses AND Huskies and Malamutes. Yet you think it's not a bad thing for some moron to bring MORE into the world???

And given how often you have 'moaned' about people/dogs, it's a bit two faced for you to now bash the OP. So you're not only ignorant but also a hypocrite.
  10. Loki's mum

Loki's mum Member

Name:
    Gill
    Breathe!!!!!:)

I think a certain poster just likes to argue.
  11. Muddiwarx

Muddiwarx Member

Name:
    Julie
    Cant think of any decent person who would breed this way ...
  12. EmmiS

EmmiS New Member

Name:
    Emma Louise
    People that breed/xbreed staffies make me want to bang my head against a wall, they seem to have no regard for how many there are, let alone putting a bitch to a dog that is SO much bigger!! Poor girl :(
  13. zoeyvonne

zoeyvonne New Member

Name:
    zoe
    oh i have to argue that point...they are both very cute indeed, blooming crap luck to get such owners in the first place is their only crime, but agreed a bad mix of breeds especially for the numpties who want them as a status symbol:-(
  14. Sosha

Sosha New Member

Name:
    Sosha
    Stupid sort of a cross but would have though size would be OK? - Staffords are pretty stocky.
  15. ljru1970

ljru1970 New Member

Name:
    ljru1970
    My intention was not to 'slag' my friend off really, she is an individual that bumbles through life, acting without any thought to the consequences. Only a year ago was her status asking if anyone had a dog they would breed with her JRT. HOWEVER, I am a dog lover, hence being on the site and feel very passionate about the detrimental consequences for dogs caused by the actions of 'ill informed' individuals. I've not said she is a bad person but what a BAD thing to do, on many different levels. The breed mix & size itself suggests she does not have her bitches best interests at heart, and that is what irks me the most. Then there is the issue that the bitch is young, money is the motivation and the local rescue centre has 35 dogs up for rehoming 20 of which are staff & staff crosses :009:

I have commented on her status in the most diplomatic way possible.

I have said to her I hope she has the money & time allocated for a section especially if she needs an out of hours vet! Apparently a vet has told her a vaginal delivery should be ok!!

That's what I thought.

She is no longer at uni, but on benefits now, I imagine the price of the puppies will go towards vets bills.
  16. TomtheLurcher

TomtheLurcher New Member

Name:
    Maureen
    I could be really controversial and say breeding is a way of life for some people whether it be them or their dogs, the state will support them no matter what the outcome, benefits will continue to be provided and the pups will either bring in money or end up in rescue, lots of people think they have the right to do whatever they want to do regardless if they have the means to support it, the OP made a comment which really supports why we are in the world we are ,

'she is an individual that bumbles through life, acting without any thought to the consequences' she is not alone in this approach and therefore until people are willing to accept the outcome of their actions we will continue to have this type of thing happening
  17. ljru1970

ljru1970 New Member

Name:
    ljru1970
    Hear Hear :grin:
  18. ljru1970

ljru1970 New Member

Name:
    ljru1970
    Yes, maybe that makes me a rubbish friend but first and foremost I'm a dog/animal lover, and therefore not bothered. If I've ever felt in the past that any of my friends are not doing right by their animals I haven't hesitated in pointing this out. If the people that care deeply about animals and their welfare don't speak out who will? Like you say, it's a good opportunity to educate someone.
  19. ljru1970

ljru1970 New Member

Name:
    ljru1970
    Apparently it wasn't planned :017:

Another 'bumble' then of not being cautious with a bitch in season who is only just 2 :009:

She says the parents both have lovely temperaments with kids, lets hope they all get responsible homes, not holding my breath though :-(
  20. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Stocky they may be but sibes (esp some of the badly bred ones) are tall large dogs. :evil:
  21. madisondobie

madisondobie New Member

Name:
    madisondobie
    Unfortunately it seems money is the only thing some people think of when it comes to dogs, i was dropping off a clients dogs yesterday and had Merf with me, the clients friend was there when i walked in and the first thing she asked me was am i going to breed from Merf!!! not whats her name, how old is she etc - i told her that Merfs breeder put a restriction on breeding from any of her pups (not that i would ever breed anyway) and the woman said "why would you buy a dog you couldn't breed from" :(