Staffy X Lab, any pics and info? General Chat

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by lilyoftheincas, Nov 27, 2011.

1. lilyoftheincas

lilyoftheincas New Member

Name:
    lilyoftheincas

Staffy X Lab, any pics and info?

Hello there :)

We're getting a staffy X lab soon from a rescue shelter so I was wondering if any who has one of these dogs could share some pictures and info? Ours is light brown (biscuit coloured) and has blue eyes :grin:

Thank you
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. TabithaJ

TabithaJ New Member

Name:
    ownedbyayellowlab
    Great that you are adopting a rescue :)
    My Lab was a rescue and is the sweetest dog imaginable. I'm sure you'll have a fab time with your new addition to the family - though a Lab x Staff may be strong on the lead :twisted: :mrgreen:

Do post some pics when your dog joins you :)
  4. lilyoftheincas

lilyoftheincas New Member

Name:
    lilyoftheincas
    Thank you! I will!
  5. WhichPets

WhichPets New Member

Name:
    WhichPets
    A vet nurse at work has a staffie cross lab. It is slightly smaller than a lab (not much) golden, but with a broader more staff like face..very handsome actually!

From what I have seen it is super well behaved :)
    Looking forward to pics

Not much help sorry :blush:
  6. lovemelovemydog

lovemelovemydog New Member

Name:
    Chrissy
    Hi i have a LabxStaffiexDobie and when i can find how to put a pic up of when he was younger i will post one for you.
    Hooch, when he was younger was always mistaken for a staffie as he was so broad in the chest and had really muscly legs, Staffie people see staffie in him Lab people see Lab in him and Dobie people just see his markings, he is the most laid back dog i have ever had. Good luck with yours, i wouldn't swap mine for anything, even though he is nearly worn out. :)
  7. DoKhyi

DoKhyi New Member

Name:
    DoKhyi
    If he has blue eyes, I'd suspect there's more in there than labrador and staffie.

But if he's mainly those breeds, my great aunt had one when I was little and he was a fantastic dog. He was like my nanny and followed me everywhere when I was at my great aunt's being baby sat. He looked like a big fawn staffie more than a labrador. I have no photos sadly as that was back in the 1970s.
  8. Naads

Naads New Member

Name:
    Naads
    Hello. We have a five month old one called Elvis great pup very good off the lead too. He's starting to look more lab like now I'll try and post some pics if I work out how lol
  9. MooDog

MooDog New Member

Name:
    jen
    Hi

I have a 15 week old lab x staffy. He's amazing! Very staffy like in his features. But so smart, he's like a little sponge when it comes to training!
  10. alfieboy2012

alfieboy2012 New Member

Name:
    scott
    hi there here is alfie[​IMG][/IMG] my lab staffy 9wks old
  11. crumble

crumble New Member

Name:
    Jon
    I have a 2 year old lab x staff and she is brilliant most of the time, the staffy side comes out when someone comes to the door she gets quite excited and she also pulls a fair bit on the lead which is not great when she has the muscles of a staffy and pretty much the size of a lab, i would advise training as early as possible on the lead to stop the pulling from the get go. She is brilliant around other dogs never had a problem there. She has a great temperament, and superb around children, i would recommend this cross without a doubt.
  12. vanessab

vanessab New Member

Name:
    vanessa
    I have a staffie x with what is suspected labrador! She's a dark brindle, absolutely gorgeous in looks and temperament!
    Can't work out how to post pic tho!
  13. crumble

crumble New Member

Name:
    Jon
    Heres some pics of Grce from 6 weeks until now at just over 2 years old..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]