Staffy x lab General Chat

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by jasonzoe1, Nov 21, 2006.

1. jasonzoe1

jasonzoe1 New Member

Name:
    jay

Staffy x lab

i have just give a home to a staffy x lab she is 8 weeks old has any one seen these sort of crosses and what they look like i am curious to see what she will look like when she is older her mum was pure staffy and her dad was pure lab i dont mind what she turns out like i love her all the same :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. squeakyfrog04

squeakyfrog04 New Member

Name:
    kyle
    thank you for welcoming me and my dogs but sadly i had to say good bye to german shepherd Gypsy. but i still have my other dog and he is doing better than i thought. if any can help me i would like to post a picture of my dogs . can someone please help me!
  4. squeakyfrog04

squeakyfrog04 New Member

Name:
    kyle
    hello i'm new to dogsy site but i set out to other owners that have Staffy x lab because like you i was curious to see what it would look like. i would like to show you what my dog looks like, but i don't understand how to edit or post pictures or my profile yet
  5. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    The link below gives you detailed instructions on how to post pics on Dogsey :)

>>click here<<
  6. arctic.wolf

arctic.wolf

Name:
    Alison
    I knew someone with a staffie x lab, It looked like a very big staffie but golden lab colour
  7. squeakyfrog04

squeakyfrog04 New Member

Name:
    kyle
    [​IMG][/IMG]

I hope this picci shows on the dogsey site! if it doesn't I'm stuck on how to actually get my piccis onto a thread. But any who I love this picci because Gypsy, Now guardian dog at the rainbow bridge, Rusty my cheeky 8 mth old puppy and his two sisters Muppet and Maddy. are in it and they all posing for the camera which i thought was a miracle :grin:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2007
  8. squeakyfrog04

squeakyfrog04 New Member

Name:
    kyle
    hello arctic.wolf,
    I was told staffy x lab but i can see labrador ears but i've never seen a satffy with that shaped face. What to you think?

[​IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2007
  9. Kristina

Kristina New Member

Name:
    Kris
  10. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Name:
    Jean
    Awwwwwwwww bless what lovely dogs not really sure can see lab in him
  11. Brittany.Kelley

Brittany.Kelley New Member

Name:
    Brittany
    hi
    i to have a staffy crossed with lab and wondered the same thing...
    these mixed breeds are very simaler to pure breed staffys. my dog ella who is coming up 3 is about 40 cms high and weighs about 20- 23 kg labs are ushally known to be very fit and playful so these crossed dogs are very lean. they are still as cute when they are older thanks for asking as you now have the help you need.
  12. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    Hi and welcome to dogsey.
    Your dog is a cracker..I can see lab and staffy in him.

It is very hard to tell what your dog may look like as he is a cross of two breeds, he could look more staffy or more lab when he grows, hes very young so you'll have to wait and see.
    Pups change alot as the grow so it will be very exciting to see how he develops.
    He is a stunning pup so I he'll be a very handsome dog.
    A rough guide would be about the size of a large staffy to small medium lab, with a mix of staffy and lab features.
    Hope this helps
    He is a cracking dog....I own a staffy x american bulldog and he is a beauty to!!!!:mrgreen:

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
  13. paygal111

paygal111 New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Hi my name is paygal and i have a 9 month old staffy x labrador she is the size of a staffy with a narrow lab face and a lab tail, we called her jasmin cause she is the sweetest thing ever and loves cuddles( and my shoes)

at puppy school people laughed at her oversized ears and paws but she has kind of grown into them now
  14. Cutiepants26

Cutiepants26 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Hey! I have a staffy X lab, well a breed expert said so.
    If you want to check out his profile go to:

<url snip: contains link to dog forums>
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
  15. pip3636

pip3636 New Member

Name:
    philippa
    Hi, i have a stayy x lab and he is gorgous!! hes called bailey and hes 6 months old (born christmas morning) but he looks more like a rotti lol his mum was a short legged lab (black) and his dad was a staffy (tan) he has a lab tail big and chunky and a staffy face :)[​IMG][/IMG]
  16. Donnadoo

Donnadoo New Member

Name:
    Donna
    I have a lab cross staffy, he's a year old now, I rescued him about 4 months ago

[​IMG]
  17. crumble

crumble New Member

Name:
    Jon
    Well its hard to say how they will turn out at some points they look like lab and sometimes staff, mines 1 years 3 months now, but at about 9 months old she looked more lab like this..

[​IMG]

and now she looks more staffy like this..

[​IMG]

anyway they are a great cross i think, they are nice and cuddly and sleepy like a lab yet gets very excited like a staffy, only downfall is they are very strong dogs, lets just say i'm a big guy and she pulls me about with ease, Grace is getting to be the size of a lab but the strength of a staffy, anyway hope that gives you some insight into what they are like...