Staffy's are they nasty? Questions

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by doglover222, Jul 10, 2011.

1. doglover222

doglover222 New Member

Name:
    beth

Staffy's are they nasty?

hi im new so give me time lol,
    i really wont a staffy but my family is concered if they are nasty are they nasty?:?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

Name:
    smokeybear
    Any dog of any breed can be MADE nasty.
    Some people breed from dogs with poor temperaments.
    A well bred staffy is a lovely dog with people and children.
  4. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally
    A well bred and trained stafford is a joy to own.

As above any dog can be made nasty,I own two SBT's and they are fab dogs with our kids,love people.

The only downside is they may not tolerate other dogs when they mature,however they do not going looking for trouble and go out of there way to avoid it.
  5. K'Ehleyr

K'Ehleyr New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    This nasty...
    [​IMG]
  6. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
    Awwww! How cute is that. Never seen a staff with that colouring/marking before he/she is adorable.
  7. K'Ehleyr

K'Ehleyr New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Why thank you :D x
  8. ATD

ATD New Member

Name:
    Anne-Theresa
    Any dog can be nasty and have the potential to do harm, but with love and good training they learn to trust and respect people. I have only ever being bitten by one dog that drew blood a westie. Also when I worked in kennels I would much rather go into a staffs kennel than a jack russel lol
    ATD x
  9. zoe1969

zoe1969 New Member

Name:
    Zoe
    Hi and welcome!! I have a staffie called Coco and she's the sweetest most loving little thing you could wish to meet. We also have a disabled child and she adores him. She licks him all over and cuddles up to him!:mrgreen:
    In fact Coco is in more danger from Ethan than the other way around!:lol:
    We also have 5 other dogs...greyhounds and lurchers and a collie x and I would trust Coco with anyone more than the others!
    As others have said you can get nasty staffies but you can get nasty anything!! The dog that left me with 32 stitches in my face was a labrador! Enough said!!:002:
  10. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    If ANY member of your family thinks a Stafford is not the right breed for your home, then Id suggest you do not get one.