Storm Rescue NID General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by werewolf, Jul 21, 2010.

1. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private

Storm Rescue NID

A friend of mine was concerned when they saw a NID advertised at a local rescue.

We all know the NID world is pretty small. So I hope someone recognises this dog, and maybe even knows the breeder? Perhaps someone can pop this on the NIS site, I will pop him on the TIDA site.

[​IMG]

He is three years 10 mths old and due to this owners ill health:-( is in rescue:-(

Lets wish for all the best for this dog.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. youngstevie

youngstevie

awwwww he's gorgeous, hope things go smoothly for him
  4. crestnut

crestnut New Member

Name:
    lynda
    Hope he gets a forever home soon Looks lovely
  5. monkeydonkey

monkeydonkey New Member

Name:
    Lucy
    It was me who spotted this dog, i was looking for a number to contact the rescue about the stray cat i am trying to help and couldn't help having a quick peek at the dog re-homing section when i saw this boy.....i should really learn not to look at these websites as i only torture myself:-(

I hope he finds a home soon, so very sad.

As for the cat i am still trying to sort something for her....anybody up for taking in a beautiful blue coloured stray?......
  6. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    I know it hurts xxxxxx Lets keep our fingers crossed it works out for the lovely cat and this lovely dog, he looks a bit familiar, but I am not sure why.
  7. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Well, fingers crossed, I hope this means good news: Storm is no longer on the rescue website xxxxxxxxx

I can only assume that he has been rehomed (yippeee) or he has been fostered by the relevant breed club xxxxx
  8. magpye

magpye New Member

Name:
    Taz
    He's gorgeous:) ... One day I will be looking for a rescue, (when one of my pack goes, hopefully a long way off) I hope there's a boy like him looking for a home then:)
  9. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Awww xxxxxxx Well I hope he has gone to someone as nice as you xxxx

BTW, there is a female up for sale that looks just like this lad, for sale as the owner is expecting a baby. Very sad, but uncanny how much she looked like this lad.