Support needed for Sky_high_bluest and Saffie Controversial

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by Sara1210, Feb 12, 2007.

1. bebe

bebe New Member

Name:
    Brigette
    Ive just read through this, and Im so sad and angry for you. :-( I hope with all my heart that things work out as they should, this is a mad and scary time for us bullbreed owners, and it shouldnt be happening.

I dont want to hijack your thread, but Ive got specific reasons for being so afraid for my dogs at the moment, so I want to send you a hug and tell you to stay strong, you must be going through hell and its so unfair.

bebe x
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally
    Any news about Saffie?
  4. sky_high_bluest

sky_high_bluest New Member

Name:
    dave
    none yet still waiting!!!!
  5. Shirleyc

Shirleyc New Member

Name:
    Shirley
    God this is awful, I really feel for you. I hope that all works out ok for you and poor little Saffie x
  6. Steeleye Span

Steeleye Span New Member

Name:
    Gill
    This waiting around is too cruel. This must be a very difficult time for you and for your family. Our thoughts are with you - we hope that everything turns out well for you all and you are not parted from your Saffie for even a single day.
  7. safneo

safneo New Member

Name:
    Andrea
    Thinking of you. I hope things work out for you. This whole situation is verging on the ridiculous!
  8. shirls

shirls New Member

Name:
    Shirley
    I've not been online for a couple of days. Any news on Saffie? What an ordeal you and your family are suffering. Good luck
    Shirls
  9. muttzrule

muttzrule New Member

Name:
    Rachael
    I can't believe this sort of tyranny goes on anywhere in the world, where someone can take your innocent pet away from you for no reason. Criminal. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
  10. sky_high_bluest

Name:
    dave
    GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! POLICE HAVE JUST VISITED AND SAFFIE HAS HAD THE ALL CLEAR!!!!!!!!!

I'm just so glad that I got two dog handlers that knew what they were looking for! she was well behaved, as was I!, and they said that she wasn't of the type they were looking for! so I'm off to the park with saffie for a good old walk!

see you all later and thanks for the surpport!
  11. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally
    WOOHOO!!!:mini: :mini: :mini:
    Excellent news,I am so pleased for all of you!!:grin:
    Well Done for keeping your cool and having a well behaved dog.
  12. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    TOTALLY FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!! HOORAH!!!!!!
    You know, it's very encouraging that you got people who knew what they were doing...I had heard there were only 2 people doing the checks...suggesting they were the two that came out to you...also would explain the delay. Fantastic news all round really. Enjoy your walk. Couldn't be more thrilled for you.
  13. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    That is excellent news Dave and should go some way to reassure the people who are hearing only negative stuff which can I am sure cause people to act irrationally :grin:

I am pleased to hear you were both well behaved ;-) , it must be difficult when you are full off dread but anger and animosity don't work in anyones favour, a nice well mannered owner and dog should have far more chance of getting through.

Were you given any paperwork to say you are checked and cleared ?
  14. Shirleyc

Shirleyc New Member

Name:
    Shirley
    Yay Im soo pleased for you and Saffie, Well done!!
  15. sky_high_bluest

Name:
    dave
    no they just told me that the visit would be logged on there system and that I wouldn't be bothered antmore unless the dog was reported to have biten! they also told me that the breeder I got my saffie from !!!!
  16. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    I would make a note of the date and time and the names of the officers if you have them , can't be too careful :grin:
  17. Anne

Anne Global Moderator

Name:
    Anne
    What a relief, so pleased for you :grin:
  18. Hewey

Hewey New Member

Congratulations! That will be very reassuring to others with well behaved dogs too.
  19. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Great news!
    Dawn.
  20. shirls

shirls New Member

Name:
    Shirley
    Great news:smt038 :smt038 :smt038 What a relief for you and your family.
    Shirls
  21. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    That is great news :)