The crest of a crestie! Photos

Discussion in 'Chinese Crested' started by DevilDogz, Nov 4, 2010.

1. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz

The crest of a crestie!

when Star had her first season she lost so much of her crest which meant I couldnt show her for a while, which didnt bother me as she had took a couple of firsts at shows so qualifed for crufts. I was pretty sure It would have grown back for crufts in March anyway..

well it has grown back not anything like it was before, its harsher hair not as thick or long and so much darker..she had a ful cream crest and fringe (was ginger at birth)..and now she has a cream fringe, but a grey crest.. Im not sure if it looks totally stupied or not.. but I guess it matches her ears lol :lol:

Here some piccies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. SLB

SLB

Name:
    Aimee
    She's gorgeous - well her crest is :)
  4. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    lol Thank you..Here she is!

[​IMG]
  5. k9paw

k9paw New Member

Name:
    H
    She looks so cheeky, a real character and lovely with it(was going to ask daft question but think will google as:blush: ) :)
  6. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    She is a cheeky moo..But thats how I like them :D
    Ohh no dont be daft, ask I dont mind :)
  7. Vawny

Vawny New Member

Name:
    Vawny
    She's beautiful. My partner is in love with this breed, so I'll have to show him! I think her crest looks great. :grin:
  8. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

Name:
    Liesl
    Well I think she looks beautiful:grin: I love all the colours in her crest:grin:
  9. SLB

SLB

Name:
    Aimee
    I wish my OH was as in love with them as I was! He sadi the only way I was getting one was if it was Powederpuff, but I like the hairless ones more :)
  10. Petticoat

Petticoat New Member

Name:
    petticoat
    Oh she is lovely... I have really fallen for the CC's now, thanks to your stunning bunch!;-) :mrgreen:
  11. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    aw thanks all she knows she is beautiful - I couldnt imagine life with out her, shes the perfect pet and show dog. She loves the ring :)
    hehe settagirl - thanks, we are proud of our gang :mrgreen:
  12. Noushka05

Noushka05 New Member

Name:
    Jo
    shes Gorgeous as ever:007: :007: and her 'mane' is bootiful:mrgreen:
  13. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Thanks Noushka..I guess its quite funky, matches her dads.
    Think thats what she wanted, as they think their identical twins who can run about the house causing havoc! :lol:
  14. Crested

Crested New Member

Name:
    Crested
    Devildogz are you serious? You think that's a sparse crest????

Cyrus's looks like a manky, stringy mutt compared to Stars and he won a Junior in Group last show like it LOL

She look lovely, and her crest is fine, just use a really good conditioner to prevent breakage. I use a leave in conditioner product on the back of Cyrus's neck and tail (his main breakage areas) and in just a few weeks I have already noticed an improvement.
  15. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Stars crest fell out due to her season their a very hormonal breed. Its growing back ok'ish now. Yes its fine they way it is but I liked it better before. The hair is very sparse. The shampoo and conditioner we use we have never had a problem with. As we all know the cresteds crests vary in amount and texture. Over here star has less crest than most dogs in the ring as most have a lot more and a lot thicker. she stills gets placed well and will be at crufts in march.