Tikva has gained another 200g! General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Tikva has gained another 200g!

Ram has just been here to weigh Tikki for her three-monthly Parkworm shots, gave her her yearly booster, and nipped her front nails.

6kg 700g and still no fat on her. Just more muscle!

But she is still slim and does not have extra food - and very rarely treats - and Ram is delighted with her. And she loved her cuddles. [I love mine too!]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I frequently wonder how that tiny 3-week old un-weaned shrimp survived, but she did, she thrived, and Ram thinks she is wonderful.

Me? I am just biased!

But she has done well, very well, and Ram loves her.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Now all I have to do is get hold of Vadim for Tikva's rabies shot... :rolleyes:

Her Parkworm shot is every three months, which matches up with the Bravecto flea/tick pill, one of which she had yesterday. And the one next due is when she will also have her six-monthly Drontal Plus worm pill in December. I am happy with Bravecto - much easier giving her a "sweetie" every three months than trying to find skin to apply Frontline Spot-on every month.

I am still asking Ram questions about Pereg. Was that one day too late or a week too early? But she had been on day 41 [a long sz-free time for her] and then it was like that is it, it really was time. He has told me again and again that I did the right thing so why do I still ask him questions? Like why was he wearing scrubs when he came here that night.

A good vet listens. A good vet answers questions. And a good vet is one that his four-legged clients are happy with and their owners trusts.

That is Ram.