Usain Bolt big dog in small body General Chat

Discussion in 'Chihuahua' started by 6JRT's, Sep 30, 2014.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u

Usain Bolt big dog in small body

The courts took a heavily pregnant young 9 month old Chihuahua & an 10 month old male Chihuahua off a pet hoarder 13 weeks ago, since then they have been living with one of The Rescue Home fosterers the bitch had 6 puppies but only 3 survived, now that the puppies including both parents have had all their jabs I am introducing them to other puppies & older dogs.
    The foster told me to keep an eye on Usain Bolt {this pup is the smallest only 2 inches high, but boy is super fast hence the name} I took all 5 pups [mum & dad are still puppies to me] to the playroom & bought in Jamie a lovely 8 month old Rottweiler puppy.
    Usain Bolt went straight up to Jamie & nicked his ragdoll off him, {the ragdoll is 4 times bigger then Bolt} then Usain Bolt stood daring Jamie to take the ragdoll off him, {Usain Bolt is going to be big trouble for who ever adopts him} Jamie the big softy sulked off to other side of room so I took his ragdoll off Usain Bolt & gave it back to Jamie as Usain Bolt has got to learn he can't take what not his.
    Because it's sunny today I opened the playroom patio doors so the puppies can play outside, zoom as soon as the doors were open Usain Bolt was gone & so was the poor spider that he had killed & was trying to eat [yuk] not only is he only 2 inches high he's a spider killer, 5 minutes later the little terror had found a small gap in fence & was bolting across yard as super fast speed, bang I hit the dog loose emergency button on my walkie talkie, both main gates slammed shut, car park gate shut & every member of staff & volunteers came running to catch the escape puppy, it looked like an scene from Keystone cops, staff & volunteers with tea towels [can't use the slip leads on a 2 inch high puppy] trying to catch Usain Bolt, it was a great big game to the little terror dodging the tea towels & after 47 minutes 21 seconds he decided to go to his foster mum wagging his little tail, who quickly picked him up & what did Usain Bolt do he just fell fast asleep in her hand.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Well he lived up to his name and bolted - what more could you ask? :043: :043: :043:
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u

Yes think after today I am going to hand him over to the head trainer let him socialize him. :D
  5. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    CaroleC and 6JRT's like this.
    I can well believe it! No one can believe how fast Chico can run (he's nearly seven months) - he easily keeps up with Pepe and his mates (poor Bogie is left trailing behind). Today he met Gunner the Dogue and Ghost the mastiff - they could easily squash him but he has learnt the technique of throwing himself onto his side if he hears big dog feet thundering towards him.

I don't know if spider and insect eating is a tendency Chihuahuas have, but there's many a poor little creature whose life came to an early end thanks to Chico.

And yes, the determination not to be caught is just like Chico too.

Go on Tina - how about changing your name to 6JRT's and a Chi?!
  6. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    No way Janet he's far to small for me plus he's the doggy version of Usain Bolt & an spider killer :D
  7. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    6JRT's likes this.
    Sounds like a character! Pics please :)
  8. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Will see if his foster mum as any I darn't take my eyes off him now not even for a second
  9. Alicia&Polo

Alicia&Polo New Member

Name:
    Alicia
    Awe LOL! Would love to see pics too! My little Polo found a very small area under our privacy fence and wouldn't ya know he got out lol. Luckily i was right there so i caught him and the hubby will be securing that area this evening. Its amazing how they can find the one spot they can weasel themselves through :lol:
  10. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    6JRT's likes this.
    haha the little devil, must say i love a dog with a bit of attitude
  11. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Usain Bolt foster parents don't have any recent photo's only birth photo's, but they are going to try to get a couple of him when he's asleep x
  12. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    6JRT's likes this.
    What a lovely job you have (puppy broody me). I hope they all find lovely forever homes soon.