Utonagan Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by Discussion Thread, May 15, 2004.

1. kachinas

kachinas New Member

Name:
    Karen or Kaz
    Oh my! such georgous photos! all those scrummy puppies! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    thank you very much :blush: took them myself, he he
  4. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Here are recent pictures of my 2, they were 7 months last Friday. Maelona is the black one and Cariad is the grey one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry about all the white space, can't understand why as everything is all close together on my post:blush:
  5. Phoenix

Phoenix

Name:
    Elaine
    They are nice pics but is it normal for Utes to look so different. Don't mean any offence but the black one looks very like a border collie I have.
  6. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    hi there phoenix, yes, there is still alot of variance in the 'ute' look. but here are some pics showing that when they are similar, theyre very similar!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you like them :)
  7. Frontera

Frontera

Name:
    Russell
    wow there lovely,but look nothing like the two in the previous pictures,is it pot luck how they turn out or is it different breeding,yours looks abit like the northern inuit.
  8. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    there is alot of differences and also between long and short coats, heres two long coats closely related to the short coats above. its partly pot luck but also down to breeding. the other thing is that different breeders are aiming for different wolfie 'looks' hence the variety. everyone has a different idea of a wolf, so breed to that ideal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. Frontera

Frontera

Name:
    Russell
    thankyou for showing me your lovely dogs,i am going to see two northern inuit breeders at the weekend,me and the family have got are heart set on one
  10. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    theyre not mine, i wish! theyre dogs that i dog sit for. but i took the pics, so its all good. i dont have a dog as im in full time education
    all the best with the puppy! i hope you post lots of pictures!
  11. Frontera

Frontera

Name:
    Russell
    hello phoenix,we spoke on the phone earlier today,and yes your right after a day in newark we have got the northern inuit bug,the kids have even said there going to sort the garden out ready for the new pup[well we ll see].what that person is doing is terrible and they shouldnt be allowed to breed with a poor quality dog with no papers,after today you can count on us 100%,were with the northern inuit all the way.
    i hope you and the person who runs dogsey sorts out your differences becouse i think you must be an asset to have on any forum to do with dogs
  12. poopie

poopie New Member

Name:
    Mandy
    This is my first thread on this website, and it is so nice to see a positive thread on Utonagans.

My husband and I have got two 14 week old pups

Heres a pic:

Nyah ( pale) & Kitana ( black & white)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Insomnia - I think I know whos dogs they are, do they live in Gloucestershire? If so I have met this pack and they are beautiful. My 2 pups are sisters of a boy pup that joined the ladies pack recently!

We also have a rescue GSD x Rottie & 2 rabits, and the pups are very good with them.
  13. silentwolfer

silentwolfer

Name:
    stephen
    Is it true the Utonagan Society has shut down and that the secretary has joined the NI society instead. I just tried to find the Utonagan Society webpage but its gone, says under construction? The Twatha website is still there though. :cry: Is the Utonagan Society coming back?
  14. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Why have you put your location down as UK, when your IP says you are not in the UK?
  15. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    I hope we get to see more piccies of these girls as they grow up! any pics of them with the other animals at home? they are eprecious little ladies!!
  16. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Hal says yum yum and is licking his lips!! He says if you ever want to breed your girls with the most beautiful boy you have ever seen, PM me !! :lol: ;-) ;-)
  17. poopie

poopie New Member

Name:
    Mandy

I was looking at the Utonagan website on Saturday as I'm thinking of going to the Uto - garden & dog show on 5th August, and it was up and running, maybe they're just updating it.

I haven't heard of the society closing down :?
  18. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    This isnt the place to tote for stud fees Gnasher!:roll:
  19. wolfbrother

wolfbrother

I had heard a similar rumour - can anyone shed any light on this please.
  20. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    I haven't heard anything about the Ute Society being disbanded.

They do update thier site regularly but I'll try and find out some more info.
  21. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    Gnasher, my Utonagan's father's name is Hal :grin: Have you bred your Ute before? If so, did you breed him with a bitch called Mahlek Shilo?