Utonagan Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by Discussion Thread, May 15, 2004.

1. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    I totally agree with both of you :grin:

She's my baby, regardless of her pedigree :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. poshdogmad

poshdogmad New Member

Name:
    Brigitte
    They are stunning! I believe they are quite rare, still, is that right? Are they a mixture of GSD and Malamute?
  4. Brandykins

Brandykins Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hello Dogsey Members - this is my first post and thought I would let you all see my pup, Loki, these pictures were taken in the summer when she was 7 months old. Loki is now nearly 10 months old and is full of mischief.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Welcome Brandykins your Loki is stunning.
    We have another Loki (Utonagan) on here loved & owned by LuckyStar you may know her. Look forward to seeing more of your dog.
  6. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hi Luz :) Many thanks for your response! No, I don't know LuckyStar but more than likely I shall eventually when I can find my way through this Dog Forum :grin:

Everyone I meet outside with Loki asks if she is a wolf! Even the local "Bobbies" on their beat! When I tell them she is a Utonagan, they ask about her breed. Loki is a very friendly and lovable pup - getting bigger every day too:) She gets on well too with my two parrots:)

I will put up more photos soon again:)

Nice "meeting" you.
  7. zero

zero New Member

Hey Brandy, Loki is a lovely looking dog :D
  8. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    [​IMG]

Hello Myschievous:) Many thanks and I agree!! The above pic is another one for you to see:)
  9. zero

zero New Member

He is just gorgeous :D

(who is he out of if you don't mind me asking? :))
  10. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hi Myschievous:grin: Her kennel name is Okelousa (Black Water); her father's name was Mahtal Wappo; her Mother's name was Silver Lights.

I loved those pics of your 2 beautiful dogs! They are stunning.

:smt039 :grin:
  11. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Hello Brandykins! Another Loki (My boy is Loki too) :p .

He is absolutely gorgeous.:smt007 :smt007 :smt007 Who is he from? I can't wait to hear all about him:grin: . Is he as mischievous as my Loki?:mrgreen:
  12. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hello LuckyStar - Loki is a "girl" and full of mischief and can run rings round me (literally:grin: ). I put her parents names on my previous response to Myschievous. I got her from the breeder, Mrs T Coyle, who lives in Chapelhall, Airdrie, Scotland.

Many thanks too for your response and hope I catch up with you and all soon again:)

Take care.

:grin:
  13. zero

zero New Member

Well I hope you can post lots more pictures of her in the future :D

Thanks for your compliments regarding my dogs :D
  14. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Aw well SHE (oops :lol: ) is lovely! Looking forward to hearing about her antics!
  15. poshdogmad

poshdogmad New Member

Name:
    Brigitte
    Your dog is absolutely stunning! I hope we'll see more of them in this country soon!
    Beautiful!
  16. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hello Poshdogmad:) Many thanks and Loki agrees with everyone too - she is a right poser:) Loves looking at herself in the mirror and expects, no, demands everyone we meet on our "walkies" to stop and make a lot of her! She laps it up, no pun intended:)

:grin:
  17. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Lovely pics, LuckyStar, of your Loki:)

Here is another of my Loki:)

[​IMG]
  18. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Oh she is just lovely! And what a fab shot too! :grin:
  19. zero

zero New Member

She is just gorgeous :D More pictures please...lol
  20. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Hi Brandykins

I am owned by 2 Utes, known as the Norty Girls, Cariad and Maelona. They are pretty much the same age as your absolutely stunning girl, they were born on November 23 2005. I am sure you have seen them already on this site.
    My Cariad and your Loki have similar characteristics and I was wondering if there is any Sulin in your pedigree??
    To be honest I am not familiar with the names on your girls lines, what was the name of the person who bred her?
    It would be lovely to see you both at one of our events, we are now starting to hold joint events with the NI's as well, so I am sure we will get something organised that you can attend. There is a Utonagan Dog Club site which includes a chat forum if you want to join that. We are all very friendly as Mys and Luz will testify!!!
    I love the last piccie of Loki, did you do the effect with her eyes yourself? You are extremely advanced compared to me.:lol:
  21. PurpleJackdaw

PurpleJackdaw New Member

Name:
    Bev
    Gorgeous picture :grin: I done one like that a while ago for Kira my NI ,I've just added it to the NI thread :)

I would love to go to a get together with Utonagan and Northern Inuit's ,but usually events are all too far away for me ,hopefully one will be held within distance for me at some point ,Me and Kira would love to meet all these gorgeous dogs :)