Utonagan Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by Discussion Thread, May 15, 2004.

1. Brandykins

Brandykins Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hello Tawneywolf:) you wrote:
    Hello Tawneywolf:) Many thanks for your response. Sorry to say Loki's cert of Pedigree does not have "Sulin" in any of the parents in it. I know I put her parents names down in another thread: Sire: Mahtal Wappo (56) Dam: Silver Lights Bustag (11). Their Sires and Dams are also on the Cert but no "Sulin" in them! If you wish, I will put the other names on for you next time:)

The breeder is: Mrs Tina Coyle, Chapelhall, Airdrie, Lanarkshire Scotland. I do believe that Mrs Coyle is a committee member of The British and International Utonagan Society; however, I am not sure of that.

Loki was born on 29 January 2006. I got her neutred at the beginning of August and she has been marvellous. Even the vet said how good she was - she went with him with no trouble at all:) When I took her back to have her stitches removed the following week, Loki walked into the Vet's room, when we were called, and she tried to jump up on the table by herself! Never batted an eyelid either when the stitches were being removed!

Loki is quite a character and takes her ball over to the parrots as if asking them to play with her! One of my parrots calls on her and asks her "want to go walkies"! Soochie hears that from me!!

I am sorry to say, it was not me who takes to do with the photographs, it is my friend, I have put up a pic below of him and Loki! I wouldn't know how to even start!!

[​IMG]

I did try to join The Utonagan Dog Club (before joining this excellent forum) and filled out my details as requested, a message came up to say I would receive an e-mail (not sure if it was to be an "automated response" but, to date, I never received one). I did try to go into the forum to put up a post but could not as you have to be a "registered member":) Sorry! I will try again.

As I live in Scotland, it would be difficult for me to travel down to your area.

Again, many thanks for your lovely response and this is really a lovely, friendly forum!

:grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. zero

zero New Member

"Loki was born on 29 January 2006"

So that makes her coming up for 9 months (maths isn't my strong point...lol)

How old is she in the pic?...Is she much bigger or about the same now?

:)
  4. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    righty oh, have been doing my research thing and have come up with the fact that your Loki is not only related to my 2 she is also related to LS's Loki!!!! Whats more there are a few relatives knocking about as well.

Your girl's father is by Kioka who is by Sulin Chanaska.
    His 2 brothers are Iskote (owned by Nadia Carlyle @ Twatha and Wyatt (owned by Liz Carr Chair of the Ute Society)
    Silver Lights is by Kyte and Paloose (Redkite Mitka)
    She is sister to Bindi who with Cougar had a litter which included LS's Loki.
    I have other background info if you want.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Cariad and Maelona say 'Hi'
  5. zero

zero New Member

They're all related some how huh...lol...Can't you tie in my two anywhere...lol
  6. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

So ... Miss Loki and Mr Loki are half cousins? :p Awwwww
  7. zero

zero New Member

Your branier then me because I couldn't even begin to work out what that equattes to them being...lol...I'm not very good with family titles :lol: I'm ok with mum dad brother sister, past that I get confused...lol
  8. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: well I'm not sure yet, waiting for TW to confirm :p
  9. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Right Mys, are you sitting comfortably - then we will begin:lol:

My girl's father is Anzarra, who is by Olderhill Black Falcon, his mother is Milneys Arctic Magic (Neisha) who is by Nishkin and Mahlek Manatu. Mahlek Manatu is by Mahlek Call of The Wild and Nishkin is by Bronx Warrior.
    So yes, ours are related way back as well!!!!
  10. PurpleJackdaw

PurpleJackdaw New Member

Name:
    Bev
    Related to Kira as well then ,Mahlek Call of the Wild is her grandad :grin:
  11. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    well we are all one big happy:shock: family then:lol:
  12. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hello All:) The above are some of Loki when she was a wee tiny pup, about 7 weeks old and the last when she was about 3 months old:)
  13. zero

zero New Member

Gorgeous!

:D
  14. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    Wow what a stunning dog you have
  15. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Just been speaking to Lyn B who has the Sulin affix and she knows your girls breeder, and you have deff got Sulin in your lines a few generations back. Here are some piccies of mine when they were babies
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am soooooo booooooorrrringgg!!!!!:lol:
  16. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hi Tawneywolf! I hang my head in shame:( I should read everything on a page but I do have a bad habit of skimming over things! The Cert of Pedigree being one of them:) My apologies! You are perfectly correct - Sulin is mentioned - the following is all that is on the Cert

[​IMG]
  17. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

WOW amazing pics. The clarity of them is brilliant! What camera do you use?
  18. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    I can go back further for you if you want, I can trace back on the mother's side to Cheyanne, Digit and Thor, 3 dogs used by the originator of the dogs, Eddy Harrison. Sulin Shanaska is on both sides and goes back to Wolfgar, again from Eddy's lines. Let me know if you want the names of everyone:lol:
  19. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary

If my memory serves me correctly, Myschievous, I think she would be about 5 months old in that picture! She will be 9 months old 29 October - my maths aren't good either, mind you:)

:grin:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2006
  20. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

These three are in Loki's lines too.
  21. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Thank you, most of those puppy pics I took were shot with a canon eos 300d plus the standard zoom lens that came with the kit.