Victorian Bulldogs and me General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by kinzy, Nov 12, 2006.

1. kinzy

kinzy New Member

Victorian Bulldogs and me

Hi
    Not been in for a while been busy with work and dogs as usual .lol..looking thru the forums i have seen the VB crop up in a few threads,if anyone is genuinly interested in this breed i will help out where i can,I have owned VB,s for the last 6 years now and was there when the VBF was formed for registering the dogs,will put up some pics of my dogs if anyone wishes to see,let it be known though i will defend the dogs against negative posters if i see fit....:evil:
    cheers kinzy
    Regal Bulldogs
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Muddiwarx

Muddiwarx Member

Name:
    Julie
    I'd love to see pictures.
  4. Laura

Laura New Member

Name:
    Laura
    You heading to the show next Saturday K? See you there if you are!
  5. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie New Member

Name:
    Anne-Marie
    I think it is sad that where there are two differing opinions on how a breed should look people see fit to have a go at the opposition.

I have seen the Victorian Bulldogs and think they are stunning, it is such a shame breeders of the 'other type' cannot just live and let live, why not just accept that some people have different preferences to how a breed should look.

I look forward to seeing photos of your dogs very much and sincerely hope you don't get any negativity here:mrgreen:
  6. kinzy

kinzy New Member

Ryan White likes this.
    couple of pics of pups we have just now,first Regal Bulldog litter,only 3 but thank god.lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dakota the mother and our new then male louis,whom is now 1 year now,sorry old pic,pc has crashed with all pics on it..:-(

[​IMG]
  7. sara1

sara1 New Member

Name:
    sara
    Your victorians are beautiful, i also have a victorian i love there temprements they are such lovely dogs.
  8. sbt4eva

sbt4eva New Member

Name:
    tracie
    :grin: totaly stunnin dogs n pups u have there,fab condition too.:grin:
  9. AJL

AJL New Member

Name:
    Andrew
    Can i show my total ignorance here.. what is the other breed of bulldog?
  10. Chris1986

Chris1986 New Member

Name:
    Chris
    Hi I am really interested I have had a Vb for the last 2 years I really would like to find a girl so I could breed them however I only want a genuine Vb I have been reading different forums etc some say they should be from this some say they should be from that….. any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you
  11. Ryan White

Ryan White New Member

Name:
    Ryan
    Hi, I'm looking for a Victorian bitch puppy.
    Can you help me please ?