Visit from Grammy! General Chat

Discussion in 'St. Bernard' started by SimkasMom, Apr 15, 2022.

1. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie

Visit from Grammy!

Happy Friday All! Snickers the Saint Bernard here. My Grammy is visiting today and let me in on something TOTALLY cool. Waaaaay back in this time called the “90s” she had a Saint Bernard boy named Oliver.

A1CE9D47-2396-4568-9D2E-2775CA04F589.jpeg

She has always been a dog lover and after seeing the movie “Beethoven” when it came out, she just HAD to rescue him. Well, apparently he was also a big hungry sneaker monster just like me and his FAVORITE dessert was her brand brand new Reebok pump sneakers!

9ED6AAC2-CAE3-4C5B-A83E-996F5D294448.jpeg

Fresh right out of the box they were fair game. As she would slip them on and try to lace them up, his jowls would be wrapped around the toes chewing and drooling away! She said she must have gone thru a hundred pairs as he had a voracious appetite for them and he especially loved to eat them off her feet as soon as she got home from aerobics class!!! What a naughty boy! Well, I’m pretty sure I must be from the same bloodline as him!! Hahaha

These were actually the last pair of new Reeboks she got right before Oliver passed over the Rainbow Bridge. As much as he loved to eat her new Reebok sneakers, he unfortunately never got to have so much as a taste of these. Grammy has hung onto them for like 30 years(!) as to remember him by.

E1E6FC26-9FDA-4589-9B07-A3E177029767.jpeg

I know she still misses him, and I have tried to eat as much of her new Reeboks and Nikes as I can to help. Love you lots Grammy, and look forward to tasting all your delicious new sneakers this summer!

Snickers
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    0F98649C-731C-4F9E-9EEF-61A3CFC8C707.jpeg

Yup, pretty sure Me and Oliver are related on some level. I have a REALLY voracious appetite for new Reebok sneakers too. I can only dream of how yummy all those new white leather Reebok pump sneakers must have been!!!