what are your mollosser's worst habits? General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by Hayley SBT, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley

what are your mollosser's worst habits?

come on guys let get this club kickstarted again lol!

bessie is barking the little **** reallly annoying at times!
    she also is very stubborn! she knows wat she gotta do, but she just ignores me!

borris is weeing on my bed and my bed only :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    he also likes to bolt!!!!!!!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Russ

Russ New Member

Name:
    Russ
    Busta's worst habit is snorting. He snorts all the time, it's like being sneezed on :-( He does it at me when i'm laying on the sofa eating, i'm sure he does it hoping to get some :roll:
    Miss Daisey's is drooling, spend time ironing a clean pair of trousers and she'll slime you almost instantly :lol:
  4. Roxy

Roxy New Member

Name:
    Roxy
    Saffys is emptying the drier when its finished and sitting on the clean clothes so I have to wash and dry them again!!
  5. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Name:
    Steph
    the room clearing smelly farts......:?

Murphy thinking he is a little dog (not the 8st stone hulk he is) and trying to constantly sit on me lol

The sock stealing :roll:
  6. G.e.m

G.e.m New Member

Name:
    Gem
    Cleos just one big embarassment, but luckily I can laugh at it, she used to pee on electrical wires and my sons playstation, but thank god grew out of this, then a few times she's nicked my pants from the radiators and ran round with them when guests have been over.

She pee's in other ppl's houses when I take her visiting, and when I take her out as she doesnt like other dogs she makes this screaming witch noise when ever another dog comes near her, its really high pitched and I want the earth to open up and swallow me.

But I personally think by far the funniest is that she insists on humping my brothers dog, my brother obviously doesn't see the funny side of this which makes it all the more hilarious, :lol:
  7. Janie_B

Janie_B New Member

Name:
    Janie
    Jack jumps up on men who speak to him and always hits them in the b******s! :blush:
  8. Russ

Russ New Member

Name:
    Russ
    Busta does this to me now again :evil: and i'll tell a Boxer punch in the nuts will take your breath away :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    my greyhound max, had a tail that whipped and he always get the men lol! OR me round the face when i was young lol!