What could I get for a staffy x english bulldog Controversial

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terrier' started by Scrap-E, Sep 15, 2010.

1. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    :lol: :lol: ...... Had to read that a few times, to understand who was who, and who wanted what! :roll: :lol:
    I hadnt read the whole thread before posting!.. :mrgreen:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. Laura-Anne

Laura-Anne New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Why would you join a dog lovers forum being curious about how much money you can robb for a cross, why go on every forum asking about it? You have no idea how long I argue on this forum about the good crossbreeders out there *sigh* Anyway I'm done, off to have my pasta now.
  5. leadstaffs

leadstaffs New Member

Name:
    Chris
    Maybe in the belief that some gullible person will believe the hogwash being spouted and want one of these cross breeds :roll:
  6. Scrap-E

Scrap-E New Member

Name:
    E
    I don't know who put this questions on all the other forums that you say they are in, but it wasn't me. Yes it was stupid of me to word it as I did, but I just really wanted to see some pictures of dogs of a 40# pitbull that is about 15" at the shoulders, that looks just like a staffy bred to an english bulldog,would look like. Because when we did it 10 years ago with an Old English bulldogge, there was a big veriation.
  7. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    so, seriously then - have you got a staffie or a pitbull?
    And are you male or female?
    And was this (above) the dog that got stolen?
    And what`s a 40# dog? :?
  8. Eddie'smum

Eddie'smum New Member

Name:
    Emma
    I note you did not answer the questions in my original post, if this isn't about the money? then why don't you just factor in the cost of the c-section and cost of the "DNA" tests, and your time, and ancilliary rearing costs - I assume you haven't paid a stud fee! :043: :043:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
  9. Scrap-E

Scrap-E New Member

Name:
    E
    I started the forum and my wife replied to some of the opinions. 40# means forty pounds, just like 15" is 15 inches.The dog that was stolen was one of the females I got from the breeding we did 10 years ago with the female pitbull and the Old English bulldogge. She was 6 months old and was about 25 pounds, that got stolen. The males we got out of the same breeding that I kept up with were about 70 pounds and one other one was 100 pounds and a lot taller than any of the pit bulls I had ever bred.
  10. Scrap-E

Scrap-E New Member

Name:
    E
    As I stated I am being charged $700 for the stud fee. I don't think she is going have no more than 6 and three out of how ever many are born are going to the stud owner, another breeder, and me without any money made by them. If I wasn't hurt I would not be inside on the computer this much. Any body can put what ever they want being true or false and some just make the biggest thing out something that I didn't even really cared about. Again it was a really, really bad idea to ask about the pricing and that wasn't my intention this the first and only forum I wrote on wether anybody beleaves it or not, makes no difference to plans.
  11. Pidge

Pidge New Member

Name:
    Em
    Fair enough, but I think you are missing the point.

The concern here is the ethics of your choice to cross breed these animals. How certain are you of their future health?
  12. one.eyed.dog

one.eyed.dog New Member

Name:
    Ellie
    No denial of it being a wind up yet. LOL
  13. Laura-Anne

Laura-Anne New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Answering seriously, There will be a big variation. You will not get a standard because they are a cross. you can get a large amount of variation within even the same litter of a cross. Standard comes from generations of breeding, and tbh i personally wouldnt want to see that with any cross because the same mistakes with peds may be repeated. This is comng from an owner of two crossbreeds, and close connections to 4 cocker poodle crosses. Each is individual and I love them for that, none of them will meet any standard.
  14. Laura-Anne

Laura-Anne New Member

Name:
    Laura
    lols i dont know why im still writing back! cant help myself!
  15. one.eyed.dog

one.eyed.dog New Member

Name:
    Ellie
    Why would some one in America ask this on a UK website?
    I can't believe this is not a wind up
  16. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Possibly because they`re not in the US?
  17. Eddie'smum

Eddie'smum New Member

Name:
    Emma
    Well they are going to be seriously out of pocket what with that $700 odd stud fee :shock: :-o
  18. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    No more like la la land!
  19. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Including your own!

A mute point but one none the less, one would expect someoen who had spent 17 yrs researching the making of the perfect Bulldog, one would at least get the name right.

The correct name for a "Bulldog" is "Bulldog" not "British Bulldog"!

But as the thread has gone in, like others, me thinks we need the soups on, as the trolls are invading the board!