What is Nova General Chat

Discussion in 'Dutch Shepherd Dog' started by BugEyed, Aug 22, 2019.

1. BugEyed

BugEyed New Member

Name:
    BugEyed

What is Nova

hi I recently was give a dog that I was told that she is an 18 month old German Shepard cross husky but the more I look at her and more I look around the less convinced I am that the info I was given isn’t correct I have no complaints about her I’m only trying to find out what she is so I can properly care for her she came to me looking really under fed ribs hips and spine showing just about getting her to put a little weight on I still feel she is still a bit too thin hopefully she won’t be for much longer as she is finding her appetite any help or ideas as to what she could be would be very helpful and I am posting this here as from what I can find on google this is the closest in look I can find any help would be much appreciated thanks 3A7C05A8-C9C7-4333-B2C2-68E3F3B2A345.jpeg CA01608B-130A-4F25-B79C-27E41BE2A6CC.jpeg 2FBBD2C5-7147-461B-83D2-6CF2D821EFCB.jpeg B9014D22-9D62-4D45-87CF-94C5E8583337.jpeg B880D844-562A-4D99-AFBD-EAA6D57EC45D.jpeg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Can't see any Husky. Bully cross?
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I cannot see any Husky either and am not sure if I can see any Bully. She looks like a happy girl though and I love her colouring.
  5. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    She is brindle. German Shepherds don't come in brindle. Huskies don't come in brindle. There's no way she's mixed with just those two. I think she is mixed with some type of bully breed too judging by her coat, how she opens her mouth, and her back legs.... Lovely looking girl
  6. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    GsdSlave likes this.
    Gotta say she looks more bull breed than anything else to me too.

I can't see any GSD or Husky at all, but I'm certainly not a breed expert.

Whatever she is, she's lovely.
  7. BugEyed

BugEyed New Member

Name:
    BugEyed
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Thank you all for you compliments of her she is a really good dog and I love her to bits already no matter what she is I’ve only had her a couple of weeks but I already would not give her up for anything