What is the weather like there? General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Azz, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Sunday night's
    [​IMG]
    which turned into yesterday morning's

[​IMG]
    turned into yesterday afternoon's
    [​IMG]

and today's forecast is for
    [​IMG]

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Its ............................... raining here today

Think I am going to buy couple of these so my doggies can go walkies

all-in-one-black-dog-coat_l.jpg
  4. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Well we had a taste of Hurricane Gonzalo last night thankfully no damage,bit better today not raining yet,though still very windy
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    But their little headies will get wet if they are not wearing hoodies...
  6. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    tini - we have a few dogs at work with those as they have long hair, there good.

weather here is horrible, work was murder it was like trying to walk in treacle when walking the dogs against the wind. We cant seam to keep on top of all the leaves blowing into the kennels. then i came home from work to find the whole blocks wheelie bins had blown in to my house and i now have a hole in the upvc of my back door where they hit it.
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Yes they are Katy they wore some for the photo shoot they did, even though it was dry on the day.
    Its only Zeus & Dottie that will have problems fitting into them if only buy 2, as Zeus is 24inches high (someone forgot to tell him he's a JRT not an Great Dane) & Dottie is only 8inches high, but I don't really take Dottie out in wet weather because of her heart.

@Malka they do them with hoods as well :D
    images.jpeg
  8. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    6JRT's likes this.
    This morning we woke to torrential rain which didn't amuse the Princess one little bit as she can't possibly go out in wet weather and get the royal paws wet, despite the fact she was dying for a pee!:rolleyes: Her consort, the Prince Gwylim had no such qualms, and went off to inspect the palace grounds, coming a few minutes later looking very soggy.:) We then went off to town to do a big shop and buy a SIM card for my mobile and what with having to open and close the driveway gates and drag the the dustbin onto the road as its the day the dustman calls, by the time I got into the car I was soaked to the skin! :eek: Since we got home the Princess and little brother have spent their time lolling around in the living room taking cushions off the sofa, tearing a supermarket catalogue to pieces and having a tug of war with an egg carton - I'll leave you to imagine what the room looks like, but at least it kept them occupied! :102:
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Today has been...
    [​IMG] :D
  10. manydogz

manydogz Member

Name:
    manydogz (Debra)
    No rain...chilly last night....sunny and cool this morning. I can live with this.
  11. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    6JRT's likes this.
    1415889446229_wps_49_Picture_by_Mike_Thomas_13.jpg Horrific here, on yellow alert for gale force winds and its teeming down,this is our village from Daily Mail today
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    That looks rather nasty Vee - I think that I had better not say what the weather is like here if that is what it is by you..
  13. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    I think the people in photo need their heads examining, fancy standing that close to sea wall.
  14. manydogz

manydogz Member

Name:
    manydogz (Debra)
    Was about 45F here last night. Dogs and I stayed under the electric throw/blanket all last night and most of the morning. No heat in my house but for a space heater. I got up once to use the bathroom without my usual entourage.
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Yesterday I was wearing a lightweight tunic over leggings, and Crocs. :)

Today I am wearing a high-neck lightweight sweater with a warm tunic over it, fleece-lined trousers, and imitation Uggs. Oh, and a down gilet. :(

Thunderstorms all night long and rain rain glorious rain! Problem is that I now have a dog wearing mud boots which is being trailed all over the place...:mad:

And that is what the weather is like today! :D

@manydogz - lovely to "see" you again Debra - how are you and how is little Rita?
  16. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Wet, cold and miserable here, fire on and big pot of Scotch Broth on the go .
  17. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    We now have
    [​IMG]
  18. manydogz

manydogz Member

Name:
    manydogz (Debra)
    @Malka I'm fine and Rita is being her incredible self. I'm waiting for her to wake up so I can give her the daytime meds. I don't like to bother her when she's comfortable. When she's not well she'll come "tell" me.
  19. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Today the weather is miserable. Its drizzling with rain and as the Princess doesn't want to go out and get the royal paws wet, she decided to supervise the upstairs maid (me) with the palace chores. After tearing up pieces of paper to lay the fire, HRH assisted with making the bed which naturally had to be tested for comfort by lying on it. Unfortunately, the maid hadn't made it to her satisfaction so a certain amount of re- arrangement of the duvet took place before the Princess was finally happy.:023:

In the meantime Prince Gwylim decided to concentrate on State Affairs of the Tummy, by spending his time in the royal kitchen, where the chef had left some cooked chicken to cool, hoping when the chef appeared she'd give him a taste of chicken as a reward for not touching it - which the horrid woman didn't! :018::022: In a fit of pique, he took himself off down to the front gate to bark at passers by, but was disappointed to find there weren't any because its raining! He came back in looking rather soggy and is now settled on the sofa next to the Princess who, being thoroughly exhausted by her exertions, is fast asleep. :015: Needless to say, the maid is now trying to clear up the mess caused by her royal helpers! :017:
  20. manydogz

manydogz Member

Name:
    manydogz (Debra)
    Temp was below freezing last night. If anyone tries to tell you that Florida is warm all year give them a swat in the head from me!
  21. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Its been beautiful all day here that was until 3pm, then the temperature suddenly dropped & mist formed, now its damp misty & cold.