What other wolf crosses have their been Discussions

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by Murf, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf

What other wolf crosses have their been

Just curious if any one in the past have breed wolf crosses with any other type of dog ie/ mastiffs /st bernards .??
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Muddiwarx

Muddiwarx Member

Name:
    Julie
    Idiots in the US have claimed to cross wolves with everything - easy way to sell a mongrel I suspect sometimes!
  4. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Stick the word wolf with anything and any idiot will buy them
  5. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    I've had a brill idea.........Wolfoodle! :mrgreen:
    I'd make an absolute fortune! Especially if I call them Minature!
    Becky
  6. Petrina

Petrina New Member

Name:
    Peta
    I'm amazed people can be so gullible really :grin:
  7. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    I think a certain kennels on another thread is working up to this, mahooli. As the stud they`ve got is a miniature poodle, he might need a box.
  8. Petrina

Petrina New Member

Name:
    Peta
    What breed is the bitch?! :D
  9. ClaireandDaisy

Name:
    Claire
    ATM he`s serving labradors - but there seem to be a few others available in these kennels who could be any breed that appeals to people who like to pretend that they have a wild wolf padding silently along beside them in the deep tundra of West Lothian as they trot along to buy their Dreamcatchers and Medicine Bags.
  10. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    I've lost count of all the adverts I've seen for poodles at stud that are available to any bitch!
    Becky
  11. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    One thing I am not is an Idiot, niave maybe but not an Idiot !!
  12. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    I didnt realise you had a wolf x or a wolfdog elaine?

Becky... Why not call them Doodlywolfs? (that makes me think of small wolves LOL)
  13. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I saw an advert for a litter of Springer x NI pups very recently. Of course from a registered NI breeder and an accident of course too!! Strange though, when somebody asked what an NI was they said a "Wolfdog breed" weird eh, seeing as they want to distance themselves from them!! So Springers are mixed in now, and these were to make good rabbiting dogs!!!! ;
  14. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    Hey I could cross with a dachshund as well and have merle coloured Mini Dachsiedoodolf :mrgreen:

More confusion for people :roll:
    Becky
  15. Petrina

Petrina New Member

Name:
    Peta
    They know what sells ey? People want these stupid 'hybrids' so people sell to the stupid people. :grin:
  16. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara

thought this was supposed to be a dog lovers forum. how can you call any dog stupid.
    stupid they most definately arent, but some of the owners are definately in some way.
    also if you ever had the honour of being part of one of these dogs lives, you most definately would change your strange comment about this most magnificent dog.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
  17. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    I think you will find that Petrina was refering to the cross of the dogs not the dogs themselves :?

As to the second part..not sure which magnificent dog you are talking about......I have 5 very magnificent ones here ;) :lol:
  18. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    There has already been a post somewhere about the superiority complex some wolfie lookeelikie dog owners have.
    Well fact is Poodles are the most superior dog in the world which is why everyone wants to cross them :mrgreen: :002: :lol:
    Becky
  19. ClaireandDaisy

Name:
    Claire
    Well I have the most wolfie looking dog here so there! (GSD) In fact her breed is used to bring wolfie looks to other breeds! So ner ner ner ner ner.
  20. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
  21. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    now stop it! i have the most wolfie lookin dauwg here so nur ne nur nur with KNOBS ON!;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)