What other wolf crosses have their been Discussions

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by Murf, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Now you're talking!!!:mrgreen:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Anne

Anne Global Moderator

Name:
    Anne
    Some off topic posts have been removed, please stay on topic
  4. geezer

geezer New Member

Name:
    Jon
    Borderdawn,

errm once again- it was you who revealed your secret source's name (or one ofem?:grin: ) not little ol moi:grin:

I dont beleive there was any name calling in that post either but I bow to your superior expertise in this department:grin:

Alas Ill just just have to take a punt at Ladbrokes on a whim. They're giving me 10-1 on you having 6 secret Sources(santas) next week.:grin:

Im off to leave the realm of "educational debate" for now-try not to miss me too much!!:grin:
  5. alady??

alady?? New Member

Name:
    Lanie
    Absolutely agree on that point, especially with the Utes I have, the girls are like chalk and cheese, there are certain traits in them all that are very similar but I would say Raven is certainly swinging more bolshy, prey drive, definate good nose, infact I am sure in the right hands would have made a wonderful "flusher" or sniffer dog, just doesnt see the point in retreive at all whatsoever, the only time she runs to get anything is to lift it and run lols,whereas Pagan is quite submissive to other dogs (mind you she is still young), sweet nature, bit scaty, and would play fetch all day, and would sniff a cat unless it bopped her on the nose...

I would say the same dog first then the breeds involved and it is one of the main concerns when putting a breed in the mix, how do the temperaments mix?

I dont think mixing nervous/shy dogs with dogs bred to be overly confident is a good idea at all. :? and I am somewhat on the fence with a lot of the breeding going on at the moment. I have never met the breeds myself but on paper it doesnt look like a good idea to me :neutral:

I also think the European breeders must be gutted at what has been going on, as by looking at it, it has really upset the plans they must have worked really hard to gain..

Just my thoughts
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Im sorry, but I think we agree on something, well those 2 highlighted paragraphs at least!!:shock: :001:
  7. alady??

alady?? New Member

Name:
    Lanie
    :lol: :lol: :shock: I did try to say some of us were singing from the same hymn book on certain things..;-)
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    We certainly are on those points. :001:
  9. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    oh no!! this threads gone all ......friendly :shock: :shock:
    good post alady?? ;-)
  10. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Hope you get my gist:
    I think dogs are like individual people....it doesn't matter what nationality you are....character and personality differs.....of course we have breeds that were specifically 'created' to perform a certain function but that is different to 'character'/personality, IMO.