Whats going on with NI pups? Controversial

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by kcjack, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    Hi WW.

I suspect they were NIDs, I think the split and re-registering took place fairly recently., within the last 3 years.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    I Must admit I was horrified at one point when watching the Martin Clunes program last night. He was talking to this vet/dog historian who said that when they started breeding the King Charles, they made the head so small that nowadays 40% of the puppies have a problem where their brain literally falls out of their skull.
  4. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    Her name on the cert is: Mallika Chenou at Shoshone, anyone know this dog?
  5. lorraine

lorraine New Member

Name:
    lorraine
    Why does it seem like Kcjack is dissing the Ni?
  6. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    here here !
  7. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Why didnt you Pm me that question if you had a question for me?
  8. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Yes, I agree. I wonder if she is a well known breeder. Did you watch the programme? It was such a heartless thing for her to say:cry:
  9. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    Saw it and I was honestly totally gutted:evil: :evil: :cry: I had never heard of her but googled her, I think she is a breeder and has wrote a book or something (never read it never will). I am hoping that breeders like her are in the minority and get pushed out by the good, ethical breeders. Hopefully anyone considering buying a RR will ask the right questions and some good will come from it:?
  10. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Yes, I hope it does.
  11. upallnight

upallnight New Member

Name:
    Valerie
    It seems to me that you are all baying for blood on this thread and indeed anything involving NI's. None of you know what happened to these breeders pups and as for Thistlenook having a litter of 7 and losing two I can quite categorically say that is a downright lie as I have been there and visited all the pups and know the owner breeder to be a very caring ethical breeder and one that loves all her dogs. All pups went to their new homes and were bouncing with health so where do you get your information??? KCJack you aren't breeding NI's and it's obvious to me you hate Julie Kelam and are always attacking her on this very public forum!!! Go love your boy Kato and stop witch hunting as quite frankly you are beyond boring and downright evil! How could you attack people who lost a pup then demand the autopsy result, as if they would post on here for you to pick over. So sad.
  12. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Hummmmm thanks for that constructive critism really relevant to the welfare of the dogs and pups, maybe one day you can concentrate on the issue in hand instead of name calling.
  13. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Yet another "toys out the pram" episode!
  14. leo

leo

Name:
    marie
    Is there any reason, the unpleasent comments members throw at 1 another cannot take place through the PM system.

If people have real issues with another member please consider the rest of the members and board wouldn't it be better all round to discuss your views in private?

Please from 1 member to another consider what is put on any post or topic and how it affect others.

I know this is off topic, but some thing i feel that needs to be addressed, and it is regularly accuring around the NI's or related topics.

Mods please feel free to delete this post if required.
  15. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona

.........................throws rattle in air,,,................sorry I hate to be left out :p