Wolfdog litters £2K !!! Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by DevilDogz, May 27, 2010.

1. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Clearly you need to go back thru the millions of NI threads and familiarise yourself with my stance on these dogs..

SOme of them are gorgeous..some of them look odd..some look like something else entirely..

The PROBLEM I have is with the muppets breeding them..as I have said many times in the last few days never mind the last 5 or so years!!:twisted:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. murph

murph New Member

Name:
    James
    Of course i knew you'd say that. But also on your post are sweeping statement that encompass all NI breeders, personal snipes and cheap shots at the dogs
  4. Tollerdal

Tollerdal New Member

Name:
    Caroline
    There is only one Murph LOL!

Can I ask has anyone on here passing judgement on Shoshone actually visited the kennels and therefore know the full facts??!
  5. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Murf = boxers and Shih-tzu cross
    Murph = dalmatians and will I assume be a cwd owner one day.

SIMPLES:lol:
  6. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Can you quote me the cheap shots aT the dogs please?
  7. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    I havent visited them..and I know what i posted was facts because i copied it straight from there website..
  8. murph

murph New Member

Name:
    James
    Facts right?? - you thought they were charging 2k for a British wolfdog. My post was simply correcting you
  9. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    the dogs i mentioned are nothing more than cross breeds so doesnt matter what you wish to call them...
    one is a NI..the other a NI cross CSV .. there both going to the same stud which is a Saarloos, so yep cross breeds..il call them that from now on and we wont have any mix ups! ;-)
  10. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    Nope - the site actually states that
    This is separate to the two litters from the NI x Saarloos.

So actually a 3rd litter - from (I assume) one of the wolf hybrids also kept there - took me a while and a few times of reading it!
  11. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    ah Tassle thanks for that, maybe i got it wrong..but thats even worse....3 litters planned? what the heck..
  12. Noushka05

Noushka05 New Member

Name:
    Jo
    blimey 3 litters talk about churning them out!:evil: looking at that website its quite obvious to me that their only motivation is money!!!
  13. murph

murph New Member

Name:
    James
    That was my point- you got it wrong.
  14. murph

murph New Member

Name:
    James
    "My dogs are my living as well as my life." It is clearly stated. So yes ONE of the motivations is money. why is that a bad thing?
  15. murph

murph New Member

Name:
    James
    Yet another judgemental sweeping statement, with nothing to base your rather extreme conclusions from other than your own assumptions and mis-conseptions
  16. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Because some of us have morals and ethics on what a responsible breeders does and there force for doing them things....clearly some on here dont..shame really...because if people had more morals where breeding was concerned i doubt these AWFUL breeders would get away with it....
    and anyone can write something down, does not mean its true..the breeder might feel that though, and feel she is doing nothing wrong..but like i said some have ethics to follow and morals to stick within.
  17. murph

murph New Member

Name:
    James
    I have no problem with you disagreeing with making a profit on breeding. But to assume someone who does is an awful unmoral breeder unfounded.
  18. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    Do you agree that dogs should be bred for personal financial gain?
  19. murph

murph New Member

Name:
    James
    I think someone should only breed if they are passionate about the dogs
  20. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    That wasn't actually the question
  21. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    But usually if you have a passion, it's for a certain breed, they have a lot of breeds, and are crossing them all. If you are passionate about dogs, you don't purposely created crossbreeds:?

I don't agree with people breeding on this scale:-(