Wolfdog litters £2K !!! Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by DevilDogz, May 27, 2010.

1. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    I havent assumed anything actually.. I have based my OPINION that this breeder is an unmoral, unethical breeder due to what i have seen and read..no need to assume anything, everything i needed to know to class what type of breeder she is, is on her website for all to see in black and white! ;-)
    Afraid to say, i wouldnt be the slightest bit bothered if you had a problem with my disagreeing..I think dogs are first and formost pets and should be seen as that, not money making toys..This kennel breeds for no reason ( now i wait for some one to bring up supply and demand )!!.
    all these different crosses...charging silly prices, there seems to be no thought into the matings..

Funny that to me it looks like there breeding all the 'in fashion' crosses! ooh i wonder why :lol:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Noushka05

Noushka05 New Member

Name:
    Jo
    its just my opinion but i dont agree with breeding dogs just for commercial gain.
  4. Nicci_L

Nicci_L New Member

Name:
    Nicci
    Explain why it's a good thing?

It's nothing more than the exploitation of dogs for monetary gain in my eyes, which is wrong, wrong, wrong.

I see they have recently advertised a litter of Labradoodles & have a litter of Yorkshire Terriers also available ;-)

Nothing more than a puppy farm.
  5. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Here is another of there webistes! There labradoodles are not just labradoodles but mini labradoodles??? wtf!!

Not only can you pick a pup with out meeting pup or breeder, but reservations for puppies are made over the telephone or by debit & credit card...:shock:

Another thing thats bugging me is, why do they hold there pups front and back legs together..I much perfere seeing natural pictures or puppies being puppies! :(

They use the same stud dog to the labradors and labradoodles each time :shock:

http://minilabradoodle.co.uk/index.php

How anyone can support these is way beyond me ... its sick.
  6. Noushka05

Noushka05 New Member

Name:
    Jo
    jeezus its definately a puppy farm, theyre just exploiting this weeks 'fashionable' crosses!!!
  7. murph

murph New Member

Name:
    James
    Just carry on with your pointless rants-I see thats all you are interested in.. nothing to do with dogs
  8. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    I hope to god you are getting your CWD from Shoshone cos I don't think anyone else will give you one:roll:
  9. Nicci_L

Nicci_L New Member

Name:
    Nicci
    :005: :005: :005:

It's everything to do with the dogs when litters are produced on a mass scale, not just one breed/type too - multiple breeds available - what does that tell you :roll: :roll: It sure does not look good in my eyes.
  10. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna

It is pefectly obvious that nothing anyone says will make Murph change his mind. He wants a CWD and he believes there are only two sources in the UK. So of course he is not going to question the ethics of this mass breeder as it could mean no dog........ends justify the means Murph?!!!!!

Me, I wouldn't touch this puppy farmer with yours:twisted:
  11. Noushka05

Noushka05 New Member

Name:
    Jo
    its everything to do with the dogs! breeders who exploit dogs for money are totally unethical imo.

just look how much they care about the dogs they no longer want! http://www.bidc.co.uk/10.html theyre selling poor Tess as 'ready to breed shortly:-( ....' she'll be a nice little investment for some other byb or pf!:evil:
  12. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    ohh now you mentioned it there is one member on here that is showing no intrest in how dogs are treated or exploited for no other reason than money..Also sticking up for puppy farmers! and stating its ok for litters to be born for money gain..
    There is one member and one member alone on this thread that has very low morals and ethics where dog breeding is concerned and i can safely say its not me.....So you carry on, if you want to support such poor practices that is your problem, no one can stop you..but we certainly wont sit here and praise a breeder that is well nothing more than a heartless human, using dogs for her own selfish gain......
  13. Double Trouble

Double Trouble New Member

Name:
    Su
    So their rants are pointless? Are others not entitled to an opinion then? Since when were you elected the voice of reason???
    DT
  14. wolfdogowner

wolfdogowner New Member

Name:
    Much better would be the wolfdog as an ipad app.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
  15. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    wolfdogowner...Has anyone said any different to your 'facts' ??
  16. Double Trouble

Double Trouble New Member

Name:
    Su
    Hear Hear!
  17. wolfdogowner

wolfdogowner New Member

Name:
    Yeah you are right. Its all so pointless so I deleted the post (can't seem to delete it all though)
  18. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Are their any decent wolf look type dog breeders out there?? , their are people who obviously want them ...
    Where do these people go ?
  19. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    well i like the bit you left! :lol: :lol: ;) and i did think there was a point to your post because i didnt know most of the facts you stated! :grin: Just i hadnt seen anyone say any different!

Im not sure Murf, Like all 'breeds' there has to be some..
  20. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    wolf alike
    or
    wolf dog? ;-)

abroad for the latter,i u dont go to the 2/3 breeders here.
  21. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    longtime no see wolfdogowner :)

hows the ears diddlin? ;-)