Wozzat? General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.

Wozzat?

Tikva has discovered fresh strawberries!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    We used to have a bed of the tiny ones - till Merry came! Just a few straggly plants now.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Well, no nanas at the macolet for either of us when I managed to get across on Thursday, but there were two punnets of ginormous strawberries... so after Tikki had had a check in my bag and gave me the stinkeye as it has been weeks since I have been able to go to the macolet so no nanas, I felt guilty and offered her a strawberry.

Wozzat?

Sniff... lick... and...

chomble!
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Pleased to hear that you were well enough to get to the macolet. I hope that you continue to gain strength.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Chris B and CaroleC like this.
    To be honest it was only the second time I had managed it and I could only get down one aisle [the dairy and other refrigerated stuff, f&v etc is at the end] but could not get back up the other two aisles to get other things, so had to ask the girl who was working there to please get what I wanted.

Hai has been wonderful, sending over what I wanted when I telephoned him, but some things I want to look at and choose for myself. And I will NOT give in to my limitations.

[But I will let Amit cut my hair tomorrow!]