Yorkie/Miniature Pinscher - new to the family Photos

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by annegangel40, Feb 3, 2012.

1. annegangel40

annegangel40 New Member

Name:
    Annie

Yorkie/Miniature Pinscher - new to the family

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    Ahh shes cute, cant see any min pin in her myself if i'm honest... Id have thought if she'd got min pin in her, her coat would be a lot shorter, as the short coat gene is the dominant gene... However she does look very sweet :)
  4. annegangel40

annegangel40 New Member

Name:
    Annie
    Yeah, she is a cutie. Just going by what the vet papers say. So what you think, she is a pure Yorkie?
  5. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    I wouldn't take any notice of what the vet papers say, I once took my fawn dobermann girl ( sadly now passed away) to a new vets and they were 100% adament she was a weimeraner :shock: and told me dobermann's only came in black and tan :005:
    I educated the vet by giving him a book on dobermann's and showing him they dont always come in black and tan ;)

I couldn't tell you for certain if your girl is pure yorkie or not, as i'm not really that well up on the yorkshire terrier as a breed. But I just love her little ears :)
  6. Velvetboxers

Velvetboxers New Member

Name:
    Helen
    She is gorgeous, do you know her history of why she was in the shelter. How does she and Precious get on?
  7. annegangel40

annegangel40 New Member

Name:
    Annie
    All I know is that she was removed from an abusive situation.

Precious barks at her but she doesn't pay her any mind. LOL.

I am thinking about naming her Missy.
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    What a little sweetie! Do you know how old she is? And it is not important what sort of cross she might be as she is gorgeous!

I hope Precious learns to accept her - the photo shows Precious better than previous ones you posted of her, and I really think that she has Border Terrier in her background, but I really do not know.

It does not really matter though, does it. Love your little dogs and get pleasure from them, and they in turn can give you the love that they have to give.