Your mollosser dogs - different at night? Discussions

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by RobK, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Bobby-Digital

Bobby-Digital New Member

Dino is always doing the yawn half howl and moan. Usually trying to tell me to do something. it's usually when he's annoyed with me and i'm not doing something he thought i said i would do, like take him for a walk.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. RobK

RobK New Member

Name:
    Robert
    LOL!! rubbish bin it is then!!
  4. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    I like that Queen Hayley! thanks bobby told u i was the boss lol!
  5. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    Bessie does that to and borris
    that half yawn howl thing lol, so funny sometimes borris sounds like a cat thou!
  6. callum the bull

callum the bull New Member

Name:
    cal
    u guys know atimid dog is dangerous and so these dogs u should be wary off
  7. red-dog

red-dog New Member

Name:
    Jan
    I can certainly see a difference in my DDB at night...........They SNORE louder!:roll: :lol:
  8. teenytiny

teenytiny New Member

Name:
    *sammy*
    My dogs tend to be more 'on guard' at night, but I think that's because it's quieter and they hear more than they do when it's slightly noisier in the daytime. Mine know when the evening is drawing near as they have routine. The kids go to bed - the dogs lay in their beds! If someone knocks on my front door of a daytime the dogs will bark, but they stop as soon as I go to the door. At night time, if the door goes they go mad. My American Bulldog will bark at the door until I tell him to hush!
    Another thing I have noticed is mine tend to want to eat very late at night rather than during the day. They also play more in the evenings. I think my American Bulldog may be nocturnal you know hehehehe!