Best Dog Shampoo General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Giddy Up Doggy, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Giddy Up Doggy

Giddy Up Doggy New Member

Name:
    Kelly

Best Dog Shampoo

I have Jack Russell Terriers, smooth coat. I was wondering what the best dog shampoo is. I really want as close to 100% natural as I can get. Any suggestions?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. KatherineW

KatherineW New Member

Name:
    Kate
    I use 4Legger dog shampoo. You can get it from Amazon. It gets 5* reviews over 53 reviews. This is one of them, they are pretty much all the same comments. 4 Legger Dog Shampoo is Awesome! I just showered my puppy Cookie with 4 legger shampoo. I only need to use a little of it for a rich lather and I don't need to spend too much time and water to rinse it off. After drying my puppy, her fur is so soft and silky. We love it so much! Thank U !

Info from their website:
    Our hypoallergenic lemongrass and aloe dog shampoo is suitable for dogs of all skin types - from normal to dry or allergy skin. It provides soothing relief for dry and itchy skin while promoting naturally healthy skin using sustainably sourced beneficial certified organic oils, essential oils, and aloe vera.
    Your dog's skin will benefit from the gentle cleaning, moisturizing, conditioning, and softening without stripping their natural coat oils.
    Lemongrass is a natural cleanser - to get rid of the "doggy smell" - with toning qualities that help stimulate blood circulation and tone up skin. Used in aromatherapy, lemongrass is known to revitalize the mind and soul while providing antibacterial, anti-fungal and pest deterrent properties.

USDA Certified Organic to Food Standards: 4-Legger's Commitment to Ingredient Integrity & Purity!
    You can finally quit worrying about the ingredients in your dog's shampoo! Nothing artificial and no synthetic chemicals! Simple all natural ingredients from a company that truly cares about your dog's quality of life!

Hope this helps!
    Kate
  4. Giddy Up Doggy

Giddy Up Doggy New Member

Name:
    Kelly
    Yes it helped very much thank you!
  5. KatherineW

KatherineW New Member

Name:
    Kate
    Very glad,

Enjoy a pooch smelling beautiful.:)

Kate
    x
  6. Alisa

Alisa New Member

Name:
    Alisa
    KatherineW likes this.
    I love the smell of lemongrass, so this sounds amazing. Looks like there's a lavendar and a cedar peppermint option, too!

I have allergies to synthetic fragrance, myself (skin reaction to it, not the smell of it) so I have a bottle of Organic Oscar that we've been using, but the 4Legger is twice the product for almost the same price! I guess I was paying for cute packaging :lol:
  7. KatherineW

KatherineW New Member

Name:
    Kate
    My family has always used this shampoo, don't think any other brand does the job like 4Legger! I also quite enjoy being asked why my dog doesn't get the typical dog smell. I actually find it a homely smell but as my GSP suffers from dry skin I have to use it regularly to keep her short hair moisturized.

I must say the lavender sounds gorgeous as well. Thats probably a new fragrance as haven't seen that one before. :)