Help Treat Cocoa from Nystagmus Rescue

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by Nader al-Maleh, Dec 27, 2016.

1. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Here is your quote:

"A Lebanese veterinarian is going to come out to see your dog? Just like human doctors make house calls for sick children?

They do not. "

You pointed out his country when referring to why the vet wouldn't come out, so I did the same thing. His dog cannot walk, or if he can walk, he can only barely walk and cannot jump. He has to be very hard to transport.

We don't know what his transportation is like so maybe his vet can come out, too. If his dog cannot walk and nobody can carry him all the way to a car etc maybe a vet comes to see the dog. Maybe? Who knows?

How can you know for sure that his vet won't when yours will? That was my only point. I'm American and vets here don't do house calls at all, but vets in some other parts of the country actually do. It can depend.

Anyway, this entire thread is upsetting and divisive and not good for this forum at all. This also may be a troll or scammer which would just be totally awful. The dog is in such bad shape and it doesn't seem like an relief is on the horizon for him. Sad.

You're my friend Malka and I definitely don't want to argue over a thread such as this. I apologize if I offended you. I think I will pull out of this thread, good luck OP - please do right by your boy, whatever that may be.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Nader al-Maleh

Nader al-Maleh New Member

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    I'll post photos tomorrow :)
  4. Nader al-Maleh

Nader al-Maleh New Member

Name:
    Nadz Lalo
    Thank you Myra. I will definitely be posting photos of updates because I am also approaching people for moral support not necessarily financial. Any advice is most welcomed at this point.
  5. muddymoodymoo

muddymoodymoo New Member

Name:
    muddymoodymoo
    Any update? Been a few days...
  6. Dark Matter

Dark Matter New Member

Name:
    Nic

Probably not lol, the Charlatan only comes on when challenged so he can spew more BS to defend his phoney go fund me account. If that poor dog is still suffering like he says it is? (that's if he actually has a real dog!!) then he should be prosecuted for animal cruelty for keeping it alive.
  7. Dark Matter

Dark Matter New Member

Name:
    Nic
    GsdSlave likes this.

You sir are full of shit
  8. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    That swearing is inappropriate and uncalled for but this poster is clearly dishonest and I retract my statements about him. Looks like another fraudster trying to use either an animals suffering or a fake story about an animals suffering to get money from people. Definitely not okay and definitely not something I want to support.