Pitbull do amazing stuff!! Controversial

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by Kirabo, Jun 25, 2012.

1. louise!

louise! New Member

Name:
    Louise
    I know agilty people who condition their dogs to enjoy being slapped, rough housed and petted during tug games so they learn to enjoy being handled and not to shy from obstacles like weaves and tunnels. It was obvious the dog wasn't in any pain. Since when has playing tug with your dog been a precursor to fighting with it?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I say again ,read the youtube tags...
  4. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    Playing tug by kicking its legs , come on that dog was being trained for 1 reason and 1 reason only , I have seen the police tv programs about dogs like that and what they do to train them to fight and in that video was how they do it, that's a crule video , maybe am wrong maybe that's what dog owners do with there dogs but I know one thing I sure will never do that with any dog I own
  5. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    and why in the video dont they show you faces off the owners, and the owners are wearing t shirt and gloves, come on ,this is a dog loves site so i thing the video should be removed
  6. Krusewalker

Krusewalker

Name:
    kiwi
    you can see his face
  7. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    yes but only on the still pics not on the video, THIS IS STILL WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAVS owning this type off dog
  8. marley123

marley123 New Member

Name:
    tom
    yeah so now lets start deciding who gets to own each breed of dog shall we, great plan :021:
    there is nothing in that vid that says he is being used for fighting or will be used for fighting,
    what would you say if somone was doing these things with a poodle ?
  9. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    how can you say that its not being used for fighting, look at the utube tags they say it all:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  10. marley123

marley123 New Member

Name:
    tom
    yeah they put stuff like that on to get more views, look at the vid it is a response to, another happy healthy dog,
    your all jumping to conclusions because it is a pitbull
  11. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    This is the tag for it
    Tags:
    American
    pitbull
    terrier
    red
    nose
    fight
    training

so there you go theres my point :twisted:
  12. marley123

marley123 New Member

Name:
    tom
    i say AGAIN they put things like that up to get more views,
    i swear to god people on the forum are so single minded
  13. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    your talking sh*t that video was made to show people that he is training it for fighting
  14. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    Am very open minded but when that guy is training a dog and a pitbull at that with gloves on then whats it going to do to ya hand without gloves?
    you obviously dont have children i would hate to be walking my 2 year old daughter where that dog is
  15. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    I really hope you meet a dog like this when its off the lead lets see if you say about single minded then :009:
  16. 3dognight

3dognight

Name:
    phil
    so , if you go to you tube and look at other vids of dogs,pitbulls playing they have simular tags as well...pit bull fight lab,pitbull mauls human,pitbull attacks owner,there all vids of play and desighned to get people to look,some do show fighting dogs but you have to register to look.i train my dogs for lots and if you seen what i concider fun ,you would be horrified,teeth, growels powerfull images,all done in play...would you like one? and call me down while you sat there ignorent to the facts.we dont have the facts on this vid,that why we are having a debatable desscuion,please excuse my spell,im challanged.
  17. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    WHY??? its because we all all entitled to our opinion,:mrgreen:
  18. marley123

marley123 New Member

Name:
    tom
    maby it was cold ? ever think of that and even a fight dog would NEVER hurt its owner or any other person normally
    and yes i have an 18 month old stepdaughter (on and off)
    i walk with a dog like this everyday off lead he is the nicest dog in the world and yes he PLAYS tug and can jump up and grab tiers in trees
    oh and my 18 month old step daughter plays with him often
  19. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    Well good for you and your STEP daughter
  20. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    maybe it was cold??????????? you having a laugh he was wearing a t shirt at one point
  21. marley123

marley123 New Member

Name:
    tom
    ok maby he diddnt wanna get nipped by his over exited dog when they were playing,