Pitbull do amazing stuff!! Controversial

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by Kirabo, Jun 25, 2012.

1. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    HAHAHAHA i have heard it all now
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. marley123

marley123 New Member

Name:
    tom
    well your the one jumping to conclusions im listing just a few of the many much more likily possibilitys
  4. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    Am not going to say anything more about this post i have made my point clear :evil:
  5. marley123

marley123 New Member

Name:
    tom
    before you go, what would you say if this video was made with the same tags but showing a poodle doing these things ?
    would you still say it was a fighting dog ?
  6. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    send me over a link from utube that has a poodle in it with tags saying fighing dog/training
  7. marley123

marley123 New Member

Name:
    tom
    just tell me what you would say if you did happen to see one
  8. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    show me one then i will comment on it
  9. Kirabo

Kirabo New Member

Name:
    yofia
    Hey guys!

It was really amusing to see all of your comments.
    Thanks for the one defending the video,

About the gloves: Our dog has never bitten anyone.
    We have the gloves on like workers, it can get dirty and when you hold something and he pull it can burn your hands. We are in the forrest to not meet people like you who think we're training him for fighting and to keep him focused.

About the "legs kicking": We are not training him for fighting and have no plans of doing that. He is a family dog we just did it to show off. We are not even touching his legs, look how he moves away from them, maybe we touch a little but his not geting hurt at all. Just geting more into the training and it's more joyful for him in fact.

The music: Maybe I had a bad choice of music when I did this video but it was not to look like a "gangster". I thought the song was hype to this video, didin't hear all of the swearing just the melody and the barking sound he did =)

About the tags: Only to get more views.

The discipline: Wow I don't have a video with our dog's discipline but if you all want me to make one I'd be glad. Most of you would go buy a pitbull after that and maybe I could put a song you like too.

Hope you all got the fact straight and watch the video again and appreciate it, maybe even give it a thumb up because matter of fact it's a healthy, well trained and happy dog.
  10. ukpaul

ukpaul New Member

Name:
    paul
    your sick for putting them tags on it, u must not mind fighting dogs or you would not put them tags on there
    SICK
  11. 3dognight

3dognight

Name:
    phil
    hello yofia, nice to you respond to your thread, im a pit guy for 30+ YEARS.there are not many pit owners, that i know of, here at dogsey.i enjoyed your vid and understood it,your choise of tags and music was up for ridicule,but thats your own choice,just creats negitivity,imo.you sound like you have a good attitude towards the breed.nice to see you keeping your dog fit,i do as well.i had to move to the country ,so me and my dogs could live in pease,iv got 2 pit males and 2 female dogos.heres a pic of the crew.looking forward to more pit convo.[​IMG] [​IMG]please dont let some comments deture you from dogsey. i share your opinions about the pit as well,what most people dont know is how well they make the best family dog.imo...welcome to dogsey.my name is phil
  12. lilypup

lilypup New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Apart from the one photo of the dog snarling with another dog in the background, there is nothing to suggest dog fighting. Infact I was enjoying the video and was a little disappointed with that pic.

You can see an extremely athletic dog, clearly happy and enjoying himself. No sign of any scarring, ear cropping or any other 'signs' he is a fighting dog.

Like it or not, some people love Pit Bulls because of their history and retain certain elements of this. This does not mean they fight their dogs. Although I don't have a Pit Bull (sadly) I do have a highly energetic, athletic bull breed. His joy in life is to run, run and run some more. I don't encourage him to bite and hold because he is dog/cat friendly and I don't feel that would be appropriate for my dog.

Beautiful dog and clearly very loved in my opinion.
  13. marleysmum

marleysmum New Member

Name:
    Marleysmum
    If the pit in the vid was used for fighting you would be able to tell a mile of, he just looks like a young healthy happy dog, ppl with retrievers send them into water to retrieve things and so on, pits enjoy that kind of thing just as my labrador likes retrieving and diving in any water he ever comes across lol! I just thought the music and the you tube tags made it come across negative, it would be nice to see it with diff music that would portray the breed better, in the right hands they are lovely dogs. :)
  14. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I do remember seeing (maybe on here ) an Amstaff doing Parkour/Free running type jumps and climbs that was amazing ...
  15. pitboy

pitboy New Member

Name:
    sahnsahn
    thats was up i love red noses beacouse they real atletic
  16. rosbour

rosbour New Member

Name:
    Renate
    again not a good post, this vid is stating what exactly, how to climb trees, kick a dogs legs and i agree a good looking dog just trying to please its numpty owner!! and yeah chav in a tracky (sorry but true) i despair this is the reason a certain breed!! has a bad name! disgusting :(
  17. rosbour

rosbour New Member

Name:
    Renate
    PS my dog can do all of those things NATURALLY but would not boast about it sorry if ive offended anyone :(
  18. Gracieface

Gracieface New Member

Name:
    Kell
    I agree completely. I watched the video on mute, and to be honest, what I saw was a dog that looked like he was enjoying himself and burning off energy; which for this breed is very important. That energy can become stress and anxiety and can cause temperament issues (as with almost any breed). I'm not personally going to judge a book by a cover because there was a poor choice in music. Lord knows there are alot of people who don't like my music tastes. lol :p The owner looks like he loves his dog. Perhaps it makes the breed look more "hard" and intimidating, but for those who do know the breed, he looks happy and he's a lucky dog to have an owner that takes him out to burn energy, doing things his dog clearly loves. :)
  19. PittyMama0525

PittyMama0525 New Member

Name:
    Maddy
    Pretty sure the whole point of the video is to show the incredible athleticism of the breed. Lets not be hostile and resort to personal attacks on the person who posted. We're all adults, I'm assuming. I agree, whoever that guy is should probably stop kicking his dogs leg. Lets not fool ourselves though...it was obviously in a playful manner. Alas, people will see and believe what they want too. Can't argue with narrow minded folks after all.
  20. Bigsambully

Bigsambully New Member

Name:
    James
    Yup they love that kinda stuff

Let's not forget that they can have drive unequalled in any other Breed and when get into that kind of zone may take a few attempts to leave but I didn't hear em say it with any conviction

Again not all dog breeds are the same bull terrier breeds in general enjoy this kind of play a more rough play with lots of muscular work out

They are still used as working dogs in some parts of world and trained in different ways not every dog is a fluffy little softy that sits in ya handbags
  21. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    My Phoebe loves a good rough play session (must be a bully thing) her and my hubby would often be found rolling round on the floor wrestling, having a good old game of tug o war. it would get quite rough and wasnt a game i could play with her as ive been hurt the few times ive tried. She doesnt do it so much now being an old lady she saves all her energy for stealing and walkies