A Naughty Boy! General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by SimkasMom, Jul 6, 2021.

1. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    CaroleC likes this.

A Naughty Boy!

Good evening all! Snickers the Saint Bernard here barking I hope all you beautiful dogs and humans are doing okay in these crazy times! I know I sure am glad to be able to visit the dog park and all my human friends again! Well, since this is my first post, a little bit about me: I am fun loving and pretty well behaved, but I am a huge SNEAKER MONSTER! Looooove the taste of new sneakers! Nikes and Reeboks, yummmmm!!!! In fact, my favorite time of the year is summer because all my human friends wear their new summer sneakers over and I get to have a yummy taste and chew! Well, today was the BEST! My favorite Aunty Margo is doggysitting for the next couple days. She is my favorite because she ALWAYS has the yummiest new sneakers paws down. Me and mommy were visiting last week at her house and my nose just happened to pick up a heavenly scent and I followed it to the guest room. There they were hiding behind the bed: AUNTY’S YUMMY YUMMY NEW REEBOKS!!!!!!
    784AFD9E-1511-4F3D-A725-B3869C98756F.jpeg

Mmmmmmm slurp! All that soft purple leather smelled delicious and I sniffed them wildly. Just as I was about to devour them, Aunty rescued them and put them away. Hmmph! So all week I have been daydreaming about those new Reeboks:
    65146982-9445-41EE-8B0F-7D903C63D9DA.jpeg

Well, this morning I’m laying in the couch minding my own business when I hear a commotion. At that instant, I smell something yummy. I start drooling and I see Aunty come into the livingroom. I can’t believe my eyes! Aunty wore her delicious new purple leather Reeboks!!!!!
    6EE6C448-F56A-401A-98A1-1BD8A932E9F9.jpeg

I immediately lunged right for them:
    2A4F6C8A-99F8-41E9-A79F-995F9021C9FE.jpeg

I practically knocked Aunty down as I got my slimy jowls around both Reeboks and sniffed, licked, and chewed on them hungrily. Before Aunty even knew what happened, wrestled both Reeboks right off her feet and ran outside to enjoy them. She chased me around but I was too quick and eventually she gave up. So I spent the whole day out in the sun enjoying her scrumptious Reeboks. They were soooo soft and chewy and they squeaked and squished between my toofers and I growled and snorted as I ate them all up for yummy dessert:
    27D19756-EDC0-4128-A8D7-E9866356E96B.jpeg
    So I am staying with Aunty for a couple more days, but I don’t think her yummy chewy new Reeboks are going to last that long. Hopefully she has more delicious new sneakers hiding somewhere in her house I can sniff out for dessert. Mmmmmm, some nice new white leather Nikes would be amazing. Well, I will keep all you dogs updated. Good night!

Snickers the naughty boy
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Hahahaa Lol
  4. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Good evening all! Snickers here with an awesome update: Well, as soon as Aunty was up this morning and dressed, I trapped her in the livingroom and chewed those yummy new purple Reeboks right off her feet again and spent the whole day enjoying them in the back yard! B72FF2C0-4E51-471B-AE16-DE51FB03864C.jpeg

I made sure to fill them up with lots and lots and LOTS of warm slimy bubbly doggy slobber!

40C24304-6080-4331-BEF6-4D7F44FF3FE3.png
    7016BF77-9E92-4066-95C0-E0EABF378B47.jpeg
    6299E6FA-7C83-47D8-AFD1-D69F315FC069.jpeg

I guess I’m staying at Aunty’s for the rest of the week. So I really hope she has more yummy chewy new sneakers for me to enjoy after I devour these Reeboks!!!!

Snickers the Sneaker Monster
  5. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!! Hey all, Snickers here barking I just couldn’t WAIT to post this! Aunty Margo’s friend Kristen is coming over to visit tomorrow and meet me. Aunty Margo told her all about me and my craving for sneakers. Well, Kristen Just sent Aunty this photo:
    6C4250E6-4807-4941-8199-C0D7D12852DB.png
    Mmmmmmm!!!! Brand brand new White leather Reebok sneakers!!!! Kristen is going to wear them over tomorrow and she said if I’m a good boy, she will let me eat them all up for dessert! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Snickers
  6. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Snickers, It sounds like you have a leather sneaker fetish
  7. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    CaroleC likes this.
    Haha! Me and my big brother Simka (may he rest in peace) used to be called the “Gruesome Chewsome”. No sneaker was safe. Since he passed, it’s just not the same chewing without him :( Mommy has been great though, easing up on the rules a little to make me happy. Mommy usually uses the word “craving” in place of “fetish” to keep things kiddo friendly hahaha. :)
  8. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Wowwwee!! Aunty Margo’s friend Kristen visited yesterday and sure kept her word!
    F7F26AC4-7FC6-4F70-99C0-624CC32662E9.jpeg
    Mmmmmm I just couldn’t wait to eat her yummy new white leather Reeboks! I waited until she sat down in the livingroom then pounced:
    153DDF98-1609-44BA-879B-C79EA2ED7E21.jpeg

Kristen laughed and tried to get away as I sniffed and licked them hungrily. Eventually she made it to the kitchen where I shimmied under the table and wrestled the Reeboks right off her feet:
    528E02C9-E652-41A6-9927-B3061AD3DA52.jpeg
    After I chewed them off, I grabbed them in my mouth and ran upstairs to enjoy them:
    9F0C38FC-23D4-45D3-BA60-CB49B220C467.jpeg

Kristen came looking for me and her Reeboks a while later and found me hiding under the blankets on the guest bed chewing away:
    83650AF9-F156-42DE-924D-65CB23A37C20.jpeg

Despite letting me eat them up for dessert, she eventually reclaimed her now slimy Reeboks and wore them home. I kinda hoped she would let me keep them to enjoy . Oh well, still a couple days staying at Aunty Margo’s. Still time to sniff out more of her yummy new sneaker collection!
    Snickers
  9. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Good afternoon all! Just an awesome update for you. Just when I thought this week couldn’t get any better it just did! Me and Aunty were chillin in the livingroom when there was a knock at the door. Another one of her friends, Rachel, wanted to see if she could use Aunty’s aputer printer thingy real quick. So she came in and sat down. I ran over to greet her and immediately went nutso:

386B0E92-785B-4258-AC1C-7D81BB2CDBDB.jpeg
    Oh yummmmm!!! Brand new Nikes! AND lots of soft squishy white leather!!!! Well let’s just say it didn’t take me long to eat them off her feet!
    CD98B8A4-F4BD-485F-9794-A5DC8DE7BB4E.jpeg
    She said she had to leave soon, so I better enjoy them fast. Well, I grabbed both Nikes in my jowls and ran upstairs with them to my favorite sneaker eating spot: The guest room bed:
    D81C309E-B5C2-4E6C-9FA9-33655A8A4DF1.jpeg
    Let me tell ya what, there’s nothing like the taste of new Nike sneakers and these were soooo delicious! I gave them both a good hungry chew. I just started to eat them when Rachel hollered that she was leaving and wanted her yummy Nikes back. Hmmph! So being the good boy that I am, I brought them back downstairs, slobber, toofer marks and all:
    C0E6FFD2-5878-4AA5-A53D-F8F705234E46.jpeg
    Rachel finished pouring all the doggy slobber out of them and slipped them on and left. All I can say is WOW!!! It has been the best time EVER staying at Aunty’s this week!!!!
    Snickers
  10. SimkasMom

SimkasMom New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Good afternoon all! Snickers here barking that I sure have had a grrrrrreat week visiting my Aunty Margo! I’m back home now, chillin with mommy. Had soooo much fun eating all of Aunty’s yummy new sneakers. In fact, she was even awesome enough to send me home with her yummy chewy new purple Reeboks that I enjoyed all week!
    CC956EE0-2522-433D-BC62-153DA30B587E.jpeg
    Just as I was leaving Aunty’s, she came out and placed her yummy Reeboks in front of me and said they were all mine to enjoy at home! WoowweeeE!!! Aunty is totally awesome! Once mommy goes to sleep tonight, I’m going to sneak downstairs and have those Reeboks for late night dessert! I can’t WAIT!

Snickers