Amersham show Showing

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by moonwind, Jul 29, 2008.

1. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    look forward to the end of august for are next show and get together,followed a week later by the utonagan show in scotland
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    I'm looking forward to the one at the end of august as my baby can enter the big boys and girls classes :mrgreen: I'm looking forward too the get together more though :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't make it too the Ute one though, bit of a hike for me :-(
  4. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    I am really looking forward to both of them even more so as we had to miss Amersham :-( :-(

Wolfie I am dissapointed in you, get yourself to scotland :grin: :grin: :grin:
  5. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    I don't think my OH will be too impressed at me being away for over a week :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    We wont make the scottish one, as after our 3 week holiday, plus two weekends away ( amersham and skipton) i think id be pushing my friendship with my bud to ask her to look after my crew again :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    you really should all try to get to the scottish show,ts run by the british utonagan association,and really is a good event ell organised.
  8. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    What about getting on in the midlands? I would be happy to help research/run one.

My brother in law is the game keeper for a lot of farm land and knows alot of farmers so i'm sure he would be able to dig up a nice place we can camp and show . . .
  9. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie

That sounds like a good idea,if we work it right we might end up with a show a weekend in the Summer!!!!Yay:lol:
  10. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    And the good thing about the midlands is it's pretty much in the middle of the UK!! So should be easy for lots of ppl to get there. I think a midlands show is a great idea!
  11. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Shila and Isis also agree :grin:
  12. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    weve got a piece of land at cambridge to have a show next year,and land at grimsby to have a fun day
  13. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    So we have Northwest (skipton) Northeast (Grimsby), scotland and down south (Ammersham, essex, cambridge).

Defantly missing one in the middle :) :) LOL
  14. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma

No way that would be awesome and so close, i even have a spare room for campers at a reasonable rate of course :lol: :lol:
  15. exanthematcus

exanthematcus New Member

Name:
    halo
    i could'nt make amersham. i'm really sad i missed it its sounds like it was massive fun. i'll be at the scottish one at the end of august. we should try and have one in central scotland
  16. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie
    Here a few of the fab pics taken by Corrie,Kristina and Jules of my dogs over the weekend!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  17. exanthematcus

exanthematcus New Member

Name:
    halo
    they're fantastic pictures. the dogs look stunning. i'm even more upset i did'nt go now lol
  18. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie
    Ah well never mind,are you coming to the Skipton show?
  19. exanthematcus

exanthematcus New Member

Name:
    halo
    if i can talk the other half into it lol. i can't drive yet so i need him to be my chauffuer lol