Bandit is 2 years old today General Chat

Discussion in 'Akita' started by who owns who, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Rugby1983 likes this.
    You know what will be best for you and and young Rocco, Jack, and the new one. I send all best wishes that they get on well together and it all goes as you hope.

Do not expect miracles though as it will take time.

Best wishes.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    I was pulling my hair out with my first Akita, and I probably got my first grey hairs from him... I even almost hired a private trainer and then he just stopped testing and became an awesome dog, my dream dog. He was so devoted to me, always watching, guarding the house, our truck, the property... so this time around things that frustrated me the first time around didn’t bug me this time. I just kept working with him knowing that he’d calm down as he got older. If Yoji is 20 months now I’d say you’ll be really happy with who he becomes over the next year!!
  4. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    GsdSlave and CaroleC like this.
    Just out of curiosity, why does she need a new home? Also do you know if she’s ok around other dogs? Still think you should stick with one pup for now but it’s your life and your business..
  5. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    She lived with her mum and dad the ownerthought they could handle 3 American akitas but 3 is too much she is good with kids and other dogs I'm going too see her tomorrow and see if not I will be sticking with having a pal for Rocco that s 100 %
  6. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    If you look closely at his legs you can see where they were shaved for the IV’s, while he was fighting the parvovirus. He usually had two at a time.. F16CCB41-04B8-4E86-9EB7-CA69B91AA682.jpeg
    He barely survived, it was very touch and go. I spoiled and babied him and nursed him back to health. He was just a furry sack of bones just back from the vets because they wanted him in a positive environment instead of his isolated cage. He’d only eaten a very tiny bit of turkey after 8 days on IV’s. I had to force feed him chicken at first, he wasn’t eating and he needed to.. It’s why whenever I see a puppy that looks very young while walking I tell them his story. I doubt Bandit remembers it but I do almost like it was yesterday, he was such a weak little puppy. Now he’s a healthy happy boy!!! And now I baby his litter sister..