Because my own 5 weren't enough lol Rescue

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Faustino, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    CaroleC, Azz and Malka like this.
    Galgos waiting patiently in line for their showers, Rascal took it all in his stride, as well...and Malthus Volcan (or Dave, as I call him;)) looks well dapper with his burberry collar. Man, it's quiet with only about 60 dogs in at the moment. 2014-07-05 19.58.50-2.jpg
    IMG_3769.JPG IMG_3742.JPG
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Faustino likes this.
    Oh how smart is Malthus Volcan in his Burberry collar - such an elegant Galgo! :007:
  4. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Dave looks like a Malinois :)
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    So he does - I thought he looked sort of familiar! And is he not absolutely gorgeous? :007:
  6. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Sure does :)
  7. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Janet, Malka and Azz like this.
    Now for some ickle ones, the Bodeguero Ratonero Andaluz (to give them their full title). These were all the rage some time back and have now fallen off the fashionable circle's radar:( IMG_3858.JPG IMG_3867.JPG IMG_3866.JPG
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Faustino likes this.
    Awww - dem ickle ones be sooo cute! :007: and what a lovely grin the one in the first photo has! :mrgreen:

I love their facial colourings/markings - what sort of size/weight are they?
  9. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Faustino likes this.
    Those dogs look full of character - can't believe they've fallen out of fashion!
  10. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Azz likes this.
    Yuna has been re-homed on the first day and Rascal, who seemed to be a day from death last week has been fostered by one of the Swiss carers. I could cry for happiness for this lad:) YUNA.jpg 4b9df5aff58f50e397982c309d7a3be2.jpg
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Faustino likes this.
    How wonderful for both of them - and what a miraculous recovery by Rascal! :D
  12. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Hi Malka, forgot to answer you:oops:. They're really little things generally but there are leggier ones such as my new girl, many of them crossed with smaller hunting dog types. I suppose the smaller the better generally. They're not as hard tempered as the Brit terriers as they were never bred for very heavy work, just ratting. Many of them are very athletic little things, too, but I don't really know height and weight classifications: just tiny!;)
  13. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Azz, Malka and Janet like this.
    Five more off to Luxembourg yesterday;)...and my new girl being her mostest comfortablest ever:)
    AFRICA  GALGOLOVERS.jpg GONZALES GALGOLOVERS.jpg MARE GALGOLOVERS.jpg PAULO GALGOLOVERS.jpg MAR GALGOLOVERS.jpg
  14. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Azz, Malka and Janet like this.
    IMG_3970.JPG
  15. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Faustino likes this.
    What a gorgeous bunch. I would happily take any or all of them!
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Faustino likes this.
    I see that my beautiful Fabiola [well I named her so have cyber adopted her :lol:] is well at home with you! :007:
  17. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Azz and Malka like this.
    A few more pix showing some of the doggies I've been knocking about with lately:)

First, a Fila de San Miguel/German Shepherd cross. Very young at the moment and very striking looking lad. Then there's a girl I picked up myself in a neighbouring village. What a charmer! She has a microchip so the owner will pick her up from the centre. And to finish up today, a pic of a lass caught red-handed, thieving my bread from the work-top:D I give up 30 hours of my week for them and look how they repay me:p
    IMG_3998.JPG IMG_4055.JPG IMG_3963.JPG
  18. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Faustino likes this.
    I always look forward to seeing your pictures. That first one is stunning - very unusual looking dog. Good to know that delightful girl has a home of her own. Make sure you warn whoever adopts the last one that they will need very high worktops!
  19. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Few more pix of recent dudes here...and a seventh my missus has got her eye on to go with Fabiola (as you can see from the photo, they're top chums already;)). Also, our new mascot for the project, Oscar the Bullterrier:cool: guarding our fitness equipment IMG_4166.JPG IMG_4160.JPG IMG_4157.JPG IMG_3606.JPG IMG_4088.JPG
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  21. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    I want :049:

View attachment 1276