Breeding Help Discussions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by St.Joe_Wheatens, Mar 22, 2016.

1. St.Joe_Wheatens

St.Joe_Wheatens New Member

Name:
    Andrew
    Let's end out the post with this question because you really didn't help at all and I really didnt want to get into it with all you lovely people...
    Does it sound like my dog had a split-heat?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    You call this 'superior
    images (2).jpg

Attached Files:

4. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    6JRT's likes this.
    I think you'll find our KC is light years ahead of the AKC with their head in the sand mentality. But why would any of that bother you anyway as someone who produces puppies for the hell of it? You sure seem invested in what us Brits are doing over here!
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    The guy is stark raving mad. What on earth has the British Royal family got to do with dogs?
  6. St.Joe_Wheatens

Name:
    Andrew
    Stark raving mad...someone get her banned!? ;)
  7. St.Joe_Wheatens

Name:
    Andrew
    Maybe the show people should admit this...
    You guys just want less people breeding dogs so there will be less competition at your shows. At the end of the day you don't mind if numbers dwindle to the verge of extinction (such is the case for the otterhound) just as long as you get your beloved trophies.

I find that sad and the real threat to 'breed improvement'
  8. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Lol... Which breeds would they be then !
  9. St.Joe_Wheatens

Name:
    Andrew
    The soft coated wheaten terrier is definitely one...the UKC registered look terrible in America.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  10. St.Joe_Wheatens

Name:
    Andrew
    It must be all that 'ethical breeding' you guys do...it really helped to 'improve the breed'
  11. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    [QUOTE="St.Joe_Wheatens, post: 201439, member: 39497"]It must be all that 'ethical breeding' you guys do...it really helped to 'improve the breed'[/QUOTE]

And look what you did to the Shar-Pei when your fellow country men imported the first ones into the US in the mid 70's! Thanks to dollar signs flashing in front of avaricious eyes, and of course as you put it "supply and demand" what did you and your ilk do but completely ruin the breed health wise!

Despite it having been known for many years that there is a scientifically proven correlation between the number of wrinkles a Pei has and the incidence of SPAID in the breed, breeders in the US still persist in breeding heavily wrinkled Pei. Why? Money, money, money and "supply and demand" and a definite lack of conscience amongst breeder!

Thankfully, Shar-Pei breeders in Europe, particularly in Eastern and Central Europe have considerably more scruples than the majority of their US counterparts and chose to listen to and learn from the scientific evidence. As a result Pei in those countries are much healthier, live years longer and have hardly any wrinkles compared to the ones bred in the US!
  12. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    Not forgetting their awarding the double Merle Rough Collie at Westminster a couple of years back, and their continuation in accepting merle to merle breeding's which of course our KC has now put a stop to because of the potential health implications.
  13. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    what's the UKC ???
  14. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    6JRT's likes this.
    Hmmm. The only UKC that I have heard of controls Agility in the US.
  15. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka and Pork1epe1 like this.

:044: :044: :044: Andrew St Joe you call yourself a breeder yet you don't know if your young bitch as had a pre-season or been in a full season :044: :044: :044:

Everyone that owns a young unspayed bitch will know if their bitch as had a pre-season or full season, that is accept you which is very strange as you claim she's lives with you & your family.
  16. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    6JRT's likes this.
    The United Kennel Club? However seen as he's going on and on about the UK and Europe etc and how 'awful' our dogs look, I assume he actually means the UK KC.
  17. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Me thinks its Ukraine Kennel Club UKC :077:
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  19. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    6JRT's and Pork1epe1 like this.
    That is such a painful thing to hear you say. You don't care about the health of your animals, you breed to get that $900 a puppy. Absolutely terrible. You are the worst of the worst. I'm American and I'm so glad that not all of us are like you. You are a backyard breeder. You don't health test, you don't care what happens to your dogs after you sell them, and I'd bet you don't screen for proper homes either. You don't know where your dogs end up, so don't try and act like they would never be sent to a pound or lost etc.

Jackie, the UKC is the United Kennel Club. They register dogs that the AKC won't accept such as pit bulls, banned breeds, and many other breeds that have been made into mutts down the line or aren't real breeds like certain designer breeds. They get no respect. They were doing things such as allowing 150 lb deformed American Bullies to be registered as American Pit Bull Terriers. Dogs registered with them may as well be unregistered for all the registration is worth.

OP - The UKC has absolutely nothing to do with the actual UK. Not only are you a backyard breeder and ignorant of proper breeding techniques and even the basics such as seasons etc. you're also totally ignorant in general. Are your dogs even AKC registered anyway?
  20. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Just to point something out about this person. He is a Trump supporter, which is all that really needs to be said. The greed, the lack of empathy, the ignorance, all of it ties beautifully to a Trump supporter. So painful as an American. Nobody is perfect but to willfully do something like this is absolutely horrid.
  21. St.Joe_Wheatens

Name:
    Andrew
    Trumps a great leader. You liberals are going to lose this year and America is going to be great again.
    Europe, you need us more than ever, don't worry, we will soon have a strong President who isn't going to take crap from the bad guys anymore.

Now adios for good, its been real...but I will exit your peaceful little bubble and let you get back to what ever boring stuff you talk about.