Breeding Help Discussions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by St.Joe_Wheatens, Mar 22, 2016.

1. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    More ignorance. I'm not a liberal, never have been and never will be. Trump is a pompous buffoon and it was morons like him and Bush that caused all the problems in the first place, so its funny you say "great again". NVM - buzz off and continue your BYB stuff and your support of racists. It suits you. I'm done here too.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. muddymoodymoo

muddymoodymoo New Member

Name:
    muddymoodymoo
    Can't you see this is a troll winding everybody up?
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  5. St.Joe_Wheatens

St.Joe_Wheatens New Member

Name:
    Andrew
    Why don't you all just give it a rest...I really was looking for help for one of my dogs who has a troubled heat cycle...but I can tell you aren't supposed to talk about breeding on this site, that dogs aren't supposed to reproduce, theyre supposed to just look pretty like a fixture on the wall (i get it, disagree, but I get it).
    So let's close this thread because I like the concept of this site with covering each individual breed and all. I won't talk about breeding anymore and I will check back from time to time to see if anything interesting is said.
    Not a troll...although if you get under my skin I can crack some crowns...just a guy who has some pretty awesome Wheatens looking to join the fray. And you should respect that not everyone thinks the same. Diversity, not just in skin color but in thinking, is one of the things that has made my country great. We are the melting pot of nations...and the melting pot of ideas. So, take the Thomas Jefferson approach, understand that your opinion won't change mine and mine obviously won't change yours...but, we are each entitled to our own opinion. Its a beautiful thing. Conformity gave rise to Hitler and believe me conformity will destroy the world again if we let it. The Giver...watch the movie or read the book. It paints a world that could be real in the not so distant future if we don't stop hating each others opinions. People believe a world of the conformed collective would be Utopia... unfortunately it takes a lot of backroom evil to create a 'perfect world.' I've been a member here for only a couple days and already have some of you threatening to report me to authorities and such...good grief...have your opinion, be confident in it, believe in what you believe, its what makes you a strong man or woman... But let others opinions breathe as well.

Sorry if I ticked anybody off I'm sure you are lovely people.
  6. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    It's not conformity to breed standards that are gaining you the comments you have received, it's conformity to health testing wherever possible in an effort to eliminate some of the many heredity diseases that affect the domestic dog.

It's common sense to want to give the best possible chance for dogs to live long and healthy lives.
  7. muddymoodymoo

muddymoodymoo New Member

Name:
    muddymoodymoo
  8. muddymoodymoo

muddymoodymoo New Member

Name:
    muddymoodymoo
    Wouldn't your vet be the best person to help with your bitch's troubled cycle? You know the sort of thing - examine her, rule out any problems?