Cross breeding Controversial

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Tassle, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnimalFactor

AnimalFactor

Name:
    Fluffy
    Yes. :? Doesn't mean I agree with breedering though.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    You can't prove a thing hunni. ;) and you did try and lie YOU own no dogs. So what if your sister does! Also acting like you didn't know who I was lol. Who is sad enough to send u messages no one from here lol. U crack me up. Anyway on my mobile will reply fully when home in a sec
  4. AnimalFactor

AnimalFactor

Name:
    Fluffy
    zzzzzzzzzz I won't be back to argue with you...I am not going to give you bullies what you want! I have 3 pets and thats my business not anyone elses!

I tried to avoid all this, by pretending I didn't know you..Can you blame me? Look what has happened. You have totally taken the thread off track!
  5. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    That dosn't sound good.
    Why isnt anyone answering? I only asked how you all know who someone is and how you know how many accounts they have etc - I'm not wanting involved in an argument, I just want to know and cant see why someone wouldnt just say?
  6. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    OK. You dont try and avoid arguements, you create them. All I did was ask when you became the owner of a dog let alone 3 ;-)
  7. Dobermann

Dobermann New Member

Name:
    Natalie
    Im only asking how you know so much about someone from an online profile? and whats it all got to do with crossbreeding?

I'm curious and perhaps someone can enlighten others on the thread?
  8. AnimalFactor

AnimalFactor

Name:
    Fluffy
    I have never been on this forum before Dobermann. But people do know me from other forums for me loudly speaking out for animal rights and being against breeding. Most sites are chalk full of breeders, so I never get an easy ride. :blush:
  9. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    She is known all across the net for her trouble causing, and various accounts. Gut instinct, and past 'experiences' told me who she was..She confirmed it within a few posts. :mrgreen:
  10. AnimalFactor

AnimalFactor

Name:
    Fluffy
    I may be outspoken about my views, which NEVER goes down well with breeders.

But you little lady, hacked into a forum that banned you via a mods account (you and another banned member guessed her password). You take things waaaay toooo far. As you have also demonstrated on this thread.

Who is the bad guy here?

My last word on the matter! Deffo this time. You are making yourself look bad, not I.
  11. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Maybe not this one but several others, inc Catsey, that Im sure of, your style is unmistakable. I clearly remember the problems you caused, you were banned werent you? On more than one account?

Apologies if Im wrong, but Id stake money on being right this time.
  12. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz

Im not a breeder :mrgreen: and most dont go well down with me.
    I didnt hack a forum, and lets say I did go into someone elses account, If I had their password, its not 'hacking'.
    Also I was 'INVITED' back to that forum, whould that be the case if I had hacked it :roll: I was banned for copying puppy sale adverts to 'out' a vile breeder. (I was banned before that for a period of time a number of times, but never for hacking).

You may well think I am a bad guy, I wont loss sleep over it. At least I have people here that have met me and can back up who I am. Not just a some body that joins forum after forum, to be vile and rude to them that dont follow your opinions.. :002:
  13. AnimalFactor

AnimalFactor

Name:
    Fluffy
    The admin on that site doesn't know you did it, thats why you were invited back. Another member covered for you, and the other two that were involved took the fall. Yes, you were banned for hounding another member, but it was when you were banned you hacked into a mods account as revenge and copy and pasted the private staffroom convos and sent them to me and many other people. Very sly Kerry! But at least you are admitting it now!

Right, I know I said this before but, I won't reply again to this thread. I am done.
  14. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Your assuming I'm assuming lol.

In actual fact, I thought I'd take the information you provided and play with it.

As for twisting, that implies I took it out of context which I didn't, you clearly stated you didn't like/agree with breeding. I simply explored your statement further...and I'm still exploring it.

So, is it all breeding you're against?
  15. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Do your self a favour and pinch your self .. You might wake up from dream land then.

Yeah I dont make no secret about me 'hounding' (If thats what you wish to call it) a so called 'ethical' breeder that I found out..If it makes you feel better, I would do it again to. :mrgreen: The things is I can back up what I say, so was more than happy to provide the proof that this breeder wasnt all that.

Bye Bye.. Till next time ;-)

Just to add, why would I send convos I found to you? :lol:
  16. AnimalFactor

AnimalFactor

Name:
    Fluffy
    Yes, I am against almost all breeding of domestis pets.
  17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Veterinary nurse? Qualified? or NOT?? I remember now, and the Wolf thread too, yep Im certain it was you, certain. the nasty pm's you kept sending people too.:grin:
  18. Laura-Anne

Laura-Anne New Member

Name:
    Laura
  19. AnimalFactor

AnimalFactor

Name:
    Fluffy
    Because I was one of your "inner circle" and friends with you all at one point. Until I saw how far you take "forum revenge"....And I decided I wanted nothing to do with you all, your hacking and personal vendettas.
  20. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    You say almost, so what breeding of domestic pets do you find acceptable?
  21. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    I don't have an 'inner circle' never have and never will - Its forums. :neutral:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.