Crufts 2014 - Whos going? Showing

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by katygeorge, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    6JRT's likes this.
    How cool is that! Never seen anything like it. That's what's great about Crufts. You can come across things you've never seen/heard of before and end up buying it as an impulse purchase. I bought dog tea last year :lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    I brought dog beer, a cast iron dog bed & more harnesses then I have dogs :grin:
    Picture of the dog bed I brought 5sleepingpups.jpg
  4. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    Awesome! You have some very lucky and spoiled JRT's ;)
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka and Azz like this.
    Yes since then I have brought 5 more of the beds so each dog as his/her own, they are outside in summer under the gazebo for the dogs to sleep on, plus they have 3 big Great Dane size baskets inside to sleep in, Dottie & Zeus have one of the baskets. Ziva & Kobi have another, Skye as one to herself & K9 well he sleeps in my bed or my husbands.
    25.JPG 27.JPG 28112007095.jpg
  6. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    6JRT's likes this.
    Just a quick note to say I have started a private conversation/thread for anyone who wants to meet up at Crufts - so if you fancy meeting up with other Breedia members, let me know and I will add you to it :)
  7. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    6JRT's likes this.
    Just had another thought - do they let you wear t-shirts with branding on there?

I might try and get some Breedia T-shirts done for those of you going, tho I know I've left it a bit late now :lol:
  8. Floppyears

Floppyears New Member

Name:
    Karen
    6JRT's and Azz like this.
    Everybody your making me sooo jealous.
    I used to go to Crufts nearly every year, as my birthday often falls on a Crufts day, so that would be my present of choice.
    Since moving to West Cumbria getting anywhere just for the day is heavy going, especially with young (youngest is 4 and never shuts up:rolleyes:) children.
    So everyone going please take lots of pictures so I can have a Birthday drink and keep looking at lovely photos.
    Actually scrap that idea. Just keep taking pictures of the lovely dogs that are owned by the members of this forum and post them instead;)
  9. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Azz likes this.
    Don't know Azz, might be a bit late now.
  10. zoej

zoej New Member

Name:
    Zoe
    6JRT's, Meg and Azz like this.
    Azz This is one of the dogs I am going with. Last year she came 2nd in veteran bitch, and also raised a lot of money for The Animal Health Trust, while posing in her glasses
    2013-03-10 11.53.05.jpg
    red hearrts copy.jpg
  11. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    6JRT's likes this.
    Aww she's gorgeous @zoej - love that top pic of her (reminds me of Rocky that one) :049:
  12. wildmoor

wildmoor Member

Name:
    Pam
    6JRT's likes this.
    When it first moved to Birmingham I used to go every year not been for the last couple years