Crufts- any breeds you saw and liked? Showing

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Wyrd, Mar 8, 2012.

1. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    ooh i also liked the belgian sheperd malinois too :mrgreen:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jet&Copper

Jet&Copper

Name:
    Annette
    Loved the Alsakan Malamutes, would never own one though.

My mum wants a Chinese Crested!

Saw a gorgeous GSD, can't remember his name but his breeders were up for the breeder award or whatever it's called.
  4. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    Wasn't there in person I will definitely get there one day.

But the ones that deifinitely caught my eyes were the Newfie, that was in the group and the Tibetan Mastiff.
  5. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    my friend fell in love with the leonbergers :grin: she didnt know what dog she wanted, and she had to pick one her partner would agree on too.. the minute we walked in (ended up coming through hall 5) she saw one went "whats that?" i told her and that was that :lol: she spoke to people, spent ages on discover dogs talking about them, and now has her heart set on one, she likes some of the other larger fluffier breeds (we established her type of dog seems to be big and lots of hair) she also liked the pyrenean (sp?) and the maremma.. she also liked the newfie but said her partner would not allow that much slobber!
  6. Hanlou

Hanlou New Member

Name:
    Han
    Hubby was very impressed with the Boxer, surprisingly enough!! Surprising as he's never been particularly keen on them.

I love all the big breeds - TM, Newfie, Malinois, Borzoi (what a stunning dog!) etc. I love the Spitz-y type dogs but I think my favourite was the Sheltie. Am finding myself increasingly keen on Shelties! :grin:

Really want to go in person. I'd like to try for next year - it's not too hard to get to from here by train which we'd probably do.