Do we know what we own? Discussions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Hayley SBT, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    I find this puzzling too, if you hardly know anything about dogs, seems you didn't research the Staffard at all before you commited yourself to ownership. It also seems you don't even own a Stafford, so why this whole thread in the first place, if you do not own a REAL Staffy Hayley, you do not know what a REAL Staffy is like.

Another irresponsible owner ruining the breed. It's so obvious Hayley what kind of person you are, your answers toward questions of your pups ancestry have proved that, as has your title of how 'massive' he is in another thread. Showing off it seems, or at least subtly trying to, as no-one here is impressed at what you are hinting.

Do you live near Birmingham by any chance.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Nicci_L

Nicci_L New Member

Name:
    Nicci
    Thank YOU Sammymax, being as my AB was NOT the one that instigated the 'spat' between my two girls (My BM was the older one of the two) My AB was only around a year old at the time, my BM being 4 years old and was only apptempting to put her in her place at the time over something extremely silly!. I wont go into details as you already know, I've made my statement - it dont make me a bad dog owner, it dont make me misinformed about my breed, the only thing I did do was place trust into my dogs...A sad mistake on my part that will not happen again.
  4. sammymax

sammymax New Member

Name:
    Sammy
    Some spats can get out of hand with terrible consequences. All I'm saying is that dogs often put their teeth around other dogs for a variety of perfectly normal reasons that are not dog aggressive.
  5. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    im done with your lots romantic ideals and shows just how perfectic its is that you humanize your dogs! dogs are dogs people, it would be wise to learn that and quick
    and i live in somerset and im shocked how tall quinn is, id rahter my staffords stay between 16 and 18 inches and also between 16-20 kgs
    hardly massive
  6. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    One time my girls had a 'spat'. It lasted all of about 30 seconds. One of my dogs was in season which was the cause of the argument. My larger girl bit the smaller dog on the scruff of the neck, causing an injury which took about 2 weeks to heal. Had this injury been on her main artery in her neck, it could have been fatal.

A freak accident.

It wasn't a fight, she is not an aggressive dog, it was merely a warning, that resulted in an accidental injury, which could have quite easily been a whole lot worse, but thankfully it resulted in a minor injury. ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN HAYLEY, and I hope to god for you and your animals sake, that they never happen to you, as it seems you don't have the first idea about dog behaviour.
  7. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    I totally understand Nicci, it was the same sort of thing which happened to my girls. Luckly they are both ok. I'm so sorry for your loss in such unfortunate circumstances. xx
  8. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Hayley , What has or hasn't happened to other peoples dogs is not my concern, you started this thread, you are the one advocating and promoting aggression in Staffords ,
    can you tell me who these people are you speak for, the ones who wish to see their dogs go 100% and give no warning?

Do you own a Stafford Hayley?
    would you like to read this post you posted previously and tell me just what breed of dogs you own ?

http://www.dogsey.com/showpost.php?p=462623&postcount=32

As for me not owning Staffords I was learning about them 30 years before you were born ..
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2006
  9. Nicci_L

Nicci_L New Member

Name:
    Nicci

It was a 'Spat' Hayley, my BM died (thank you for being so kind as to keep dragging this up) due to a freak injury that happened within a second, she had already hit the ground within that second as I went to seperate them, must I really go into the dreadful details of that day just so you feel that you can accomplish something?
    You were not there, you do not know ALL the details so please dont be so patronising as to thinking that you do actually know my dogs inside out and the circumstances of that horrid day because you dont.
  10. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    like i said should noth ave lied and admitted it was wrong
    minihaha as for learning about staffords 30 years ago, it dont seem as thou u have had 5 mins around a stafford, if you loved the breed itself then you could see where im coming from

I suggest you go and re learn again because to real dogmen and women (not that for a min i think im one as im not) you look like you know as muhc about staffords as i would about fixing a car

and thats nothing

im really done now
    minihaha your the one with romantic ideals, to real dog womenand men you sound stupid! go back to the peta, rspca, dogs today, animal planet crap you have as your knowledge
  11. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Ok sm closing this thread now because it's gone really silly. It was silly enough to begin with.

This topic was started by someone who has admitted they 'know hardly anything about dogs':

I just want to make clear that this persons views are not representative of the majority of Dogsey members who are law abiding responsible dog owners.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.